• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Sugg: Update "Turns: x" on turn end

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
This is fairly minor, but it would be nice if after the turn you are in is over, the "Turns" in the top right hand corner was updated to accurately reflect the # of turns you have. Usually what will occur is that I finish a turn, see that I have "Turns: 1", only to hit "Next game" and see that I don't have any left; the turn I just played, even though it ended, was what was reflected up top.

(PS: Sorry about the new thread spam, been meaning to put up a few of these for a bit.)

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I make a mental note that if i finish a turn, and it says turns:1 then I really don't have any turns left.

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I make a mental note that if i finish a turn, and it says turns:1 then I really don't have any turns left.

so it's kinda like attacking armies... in your mind, you gotta leave one behind :hmmmm:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
so it's kinda like attacking armies... in your mind, you gotta leave one behind :hmmmm:

WEll i just think, that Turn:1 is really the turn I am already in, or have just played. Once I go to another page... its gone.

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
That's true, but many times while I'm in my last turn, another turn comes available while I'm in there. It's nothing major, just a minor quibble.