• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Roman Empire

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
map open!

Chilly

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
Love the map. It was definitely long over due.

I might be in the minority here, but is there any chance the unoccupied land and the sea could have a little more contrast between them?

Chilly

BAB00N

Awesome Player
The Borg
The Embassy
So far this map has had some interesting play. I really enjoy it, thanks for all the hard work!

I might be in the minority here, but is there any chance the unoccupied land and the sea could have a little more contrast between them?

Chilly

+1

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.

Chilly

+1

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
I gotta ask why? I mean it's the Med: you gotta be completely familiar with the basic geography already surely? You don't know the shape of Italy or Britain or Spain or what? I can't see anyone being confused by it and if they are then the coastal shading is a strong visual cue. So, in other words, I don't see the point - but it's Shepherd's artwork and if he wants to change it it's down to him.

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
I honestly don't see a reason to change it because if you do it would look as if the parchment paper didn't age the same.

hat7rick

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
i think it's fine as it is because cyprus and crete also have the dotted lines which make it very clear that regions exist there. of course it's still up to shep

jburl

Awesome Player
When does this map come open to the common folk? It looks awesome and I can't wait to play it.

BAB00N

Awesome Player
The Borg
The Embassy
When does this map come open to the common folk? It looks awesome and I can't wait to play it.

Its available now! I am in like 3 or 4 of games with it. Load one up!!!

:elefant::call::thrasher::adore::congrats::rock::dancing::call2::eating::dancing2::party::ridinghorse::boxing:

jburl

Awesome Player
Thanks, just joined one. This was an awesome thread to read and I learned a lot about how maps are made from it. Props to all you guys (and girls) for all the great work. I hope I can chip in on a future map.
:santaclaus: Merry Christmas everyone. :santaclaus: