• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Roadmap - New Server

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Hey everyone. I hope you all had a good new year. 2023 is actually starting off pretty good for us, so I'm going to give you an unofficial mini-update.
  • Today we started wrapping up our code containerization. We probably have another 5-7 days left with that.

So just another mini-update. We hired an IT agency to do this job for us, and a guy named Vivek was assigned to the task.

I've been talking to him regularly, and after getting him all the necessary access and permissions to our servers, (which took slightly longer than expected), he started working on the project a couple days ago. And everything seems to be going okay so far.

Today he told me that he was scheduled to go to the hospital for some tests, and that tomorrow was a national holiday in India. So that unexpectedly puts us a few more days behind.

However, he did assure me that this first stage would be completed sometime next week. (assuming there are no more surprise holidays in India!)

So on that note, Happy Republic Day everyone!

23bike-stunts.jpg

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
This is exciting, thanks for sharing.

-LionHeart-

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
The last finished games played are still not archived, they are not reflected already archived in their corresponding tab,
It seems to be limited, it would be my great pleasure to be able to see the latest finished games, and if it is necessary to limit or remove them, make them as backward as possible, please, thank you.
How is the progress of the updates going?
It's been a month since the last news
thanks

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Any news on moving to the new server or progress generally?

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
No news...

T79boy

Awesome Player
There were some additional posts after Genghis's which have been deleted . Were they by the author or by MC ?

-LionHeart-

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Yes, they have deleted subsequent comments,
what could it be due to...? 🤔

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
i deleted a couple of my own comments as they were not helpful

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
It must be 18 months now since the Kickstarter finished. I always tend to assume when people go quiet that it's because they don't have any good news and don't want to talk to you. Hopefully that's not the case here, but one does begin to wonder. But after raising funds via a public appeal for donations I would have felt some obligation to keep donors informed - even if just to say "it's not going well". Anyway, I dare say everyone's doing their best.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
INFO???

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
the site is what it is - any money that was given to improve the site is already sunk in-

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Not sure if there is an update going on, or if they server is having issues, I have no games this morning. I hope this is a sign?

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
I hope so too!

Rare-Breed

Awesome Player
I just found out about this site this year. Really hope it gets up and running soon. As two of my favorite online risk game sites are no longer. :(
Even though my best playing years are way behind me, I love learning new risk sites and playing against new players.
Also like playing Travian, but it takes up to much time for one player. Be more active once I get more familiar with the site, and winter comes.
Look forward to some tournaments.

Rare-Breed

Awesome Player
Which sites?
Hi Lulzim
I'm really not active on this site yet, let's see if I can get an email when I receive a pm.

Played online risk on and off for about 20 years or so.
Believe SGN was the first site I played online risk. strategy game network. had some maps that I really enjoyed. One was a ladder type.

The other was Dominate.com or something close to that name when it was active and had mods. Even though it crashed a lot, and had potential, but the creator/owner let it go downhill.
The one interesting thing I did enjoy, on capital games. you could choose your cap, as long as you had the country.so you could fake, and build on your non-cap. live games only? Emiel(sp) made the site as a college project.

Chatting with online risk players, there's another one or two that are no longer.
I still play from time to time. Even though it is a war game, I find it very relaxing.

RB

Last edited:

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Hi Lulzim
I'm really not active on this site yet, let's see if I can get an email when I receive a pm.

Played online risk on and off for about 20 years or so.
Believe SGN was the first site I played online risk. strategy game network. had some maps that I really enjoyed. One was a ladder type.

The other was Dominate.com or something close to that name when it was active and had mods. Even though it crashed a lot, and had potential, but the creator/owner let it go downhill.
The one interesting thing I did enjoy, on capital games. you could choose your cap, as long as you had the country.so you could fake, and build on your non-cap. live games only? Emiel(sp) made the site as a college project.

Chatting with online risk players, there's another one or two that are no longer.
I still play from time to time. Even though it is a war game, I find it very relaxing.

RB
dominating 12.com and wargear.net. I quit them years ago. Too many stupid maps and rules...Stick here, once the game gets going properly it'll be the best Risk game online...Still is...

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I love this site even as it is now, I am so hopeful however that the new site will get implemented and everything will be like it was before.