• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

REAL TIME RIOT - MC'S RT GAME NIGHT: sign up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnarly

Awesome Player
Any deadline on when you can sign up? I would like to play but I don't know if I can being it is a Friday night where I am. Sounds like a great idea though.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Any deadline on when you can sign up? I would like to play but I don't know if I can being it is a Friday night where I am. Sounds like a great idea though.

the sooner the better, but the cut-off will be Thursday Evening.. 9:30pm EST..
as we'll be getting things ready after this date..straight through until it begins.

:)

Rimbaud

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
The Duellers Society
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
im in =P

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
So you guys are having a big clash? I was wondering what the estimated end time would be.

Will it last at least 3 hr?

I will only be able to come in @ about 11.00 pm your time - It will be too early on my side of the globe

Yann

Awesome Player
since I'm from Belgium, I live in another timezone..no RT tournemant for me I guess..

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
since I'm from Belgium, I live in another timezone..no RT tournemant for me I guess..

Well it would start at 3am belgium time, and go to at least 8 or 9am. so maybe you can grab a shot at the belt in the morning.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
So you guys are having a big clash? I was wondering what the estimated end time would be.

Will it last at least 3 hr?

I will only be able to come in @ about 11.00 pm your time - It will be too early on my side of the globe

it will, i am sure...last much longer/later then 11pm est. :)

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
What if I'm not totally sure I'll be around. Think parents are taking kids Sat night, and if so - date night. Otherwise, I'll be around. Can I just pop-in Sat night if I'm home? - of course, just some real time games I would play, not the tourney's.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
What if I'm not totally sure I'll be around. Think parents are taking kids Sat night, and if so - date night. Otherwise, I'll be around. Can I just pop-in Sat night if I'm home? - of course, just some real time games I would play, not the tourney's.

of course, you're not obligated to play the tourneys! hopefully we see you there! if not, you'll have many more opportunities. :)

SG

Awesome Player
Are the tournament just about 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2?

Coz' I'm much interested in RT, but around 5-6 players. Will the tournament got that?

landmine

Awesome Player
Well it would start at 3am belgium time, and go to at least 8 or 9am. so maybe you can grab a shot at the belt in the morning.

damm i`m in dreamland with lot of mine princesses:evil:

jprocwalk

Awesome Player
Sick i will be there. That would be a 6:30 start time for a California guy, correct?

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Are the tournament just about 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2?

Coz' I'm much interested in RT, but around 5-6 players. Will the tournament got that?

the tournament will have a mix of settings. the belts will be 1v1 and 2v2.

luiziokun

Awesome Player
I'm in! Let's make it so Europe wins these belts. America will be exhausted when we will be fresh and ready to take action :biggrin:!

Status
Not open for further replies.