• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Real time NOW!

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
So that Mars still exists! Cool! I'm back in it. Let's play it.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I will have to keep an eye open for a friday evening RT. Sounds like good fun. I like the idea of setting up a pre time RT game. Genius or madman

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Genius. Friday night and Saturday are usually when I try to get 'em going. Lately there has been zero enthusiasm unfortunately. End up abandoning after hours. Nothing too fancy either, usually 6 player games. I used to be able to fill 'em in an hour or two. Not I can barely get a second player, if even that.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Genius. Friday night and Saturday are usually when I try to get 'em going. Lately there has been zero enthusiasm unfortunately. End up abandoning after hours. Nothing too fancy either, usually 6 player games. I used to be able to fill 'em in an hour or two. Not I can barely get a second player, if even that.

I can play saturday night for sure. In vegas I'm 2 hours different then you. I think it would be a lot of fun. If others read this and express interest, well that would be swell. I need game, got no girl. I guess staying in on saturday night doesn't help that cause. That's why I left myself friday. Yeah.:marchmellow::canabis::beerglass::rock::party:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.

I can find some time tonight, could nukes be interesting?

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
I can find some time tonight, could nukes be interesting?

I find that is the hardest to learn and the least friendly to new players and casuals... but I'll fire something else up tonight if you like. Literally any other map...