• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Password protected games

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
MC spinner is gone. The circle is better. There's still better options. We got 3 things solved in no time. I think most of us would like password protection option next.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
MC spinner is gone. The circle is better. There's still better options. We got 3 things solved in no time. I think most of us would like password protection option next.
After PW Pro, Diplomacy would be great.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Here's something. When you're on MC main page and click 'Scoreboard' it takes you to 'Points Leader'. You can't do a player search. But if you go to your 'Profile' page then click 'Scoreboard' it takes you to the proper page...
Please hurry with PW protection.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers

Those 3 things that got fixed were already fixed, meaning the code already existed, but for some reason the code was missed and not uploaded during our last update. So Ian just had to find out where the code was hiding and re-upload it. That's why it was "solved in no time". It was much much faster than writing new code from scratch.

After PW Pro, Diplomacy would be great.

Password protection and Diplomacy are both on the list, but not at the top of the list. They are in the "nice to have" category because they are "nice to have features". Right now we are working on the "need to fix" category, which takes priority because it involves how well things function.

But we will get to it, just don't hold your breath. I'll put it near the top of the "nice to have" category once we get an opportunity to have nice things again.

Here's something. When you're on MC main page and click 'Scoreboard' it takes you to 'Points Leader'. You can't do a player search. But if you go to your 'Profile' page then click 'Scoreboard' it takes you to the proper page...
Please hurry with PW protection.

Yeah, what you discovered, or should I say, uncovered, is exactly how much of mess things are behind the curtain. We have 2 scoreboards because we are running 2 different frontends. One is the old PHP website which has the old scoreboard, and the other is the new Angular frontend which has the new scoreboard. We just need to redirect you away from the old scoreboard so you don't see it anymore. :cool:

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
What is priority now? Points still not showing up...

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
What is priority now? Points still not showing up...

We are trying to figure out why Mercenary games are not calculating the win/loss points properly. Once we fix that, then we'll calculate everyone's points retroactive to April 1, and then update the scoreboard.

1713548125646.png