• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Newbie Games: Have you played more then 5 consecutive games?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
AAFitz has only 8 wins, nearly all of them by way of stomping all over me.

and so you posted this here why? lol...
cause you want to play against newbs to steal their points to rise again?
sooo not happening. :p not with me setting up the games. lol.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Anyone that plays fitz thinking they're going to get easy points off a noob is going to be awful surprised. :D

Parkelj

Awesome Player
hi!i dunno what the avatar is for ..mine is a pic of robzombie ..anyway im a newbie ..just signed up yesterday n i wanna play with any of u hope in a fast game as close as real time as posible. i noticed that many of the games played here r being played like 1 turn a day or so X_x so if u r online n wanna play n finish a game in less than ...dunno 5 hours or so ill love to. i kinda like 1vs1 game but if could be a fast game as i said with more ppl it will be nice XD ..ty

( u can do it?(any of you) plz inbox)

rengew420

Awesome Player
yo i'm down to play with the newbies!! i seem to loose all the time neways so i wont demolish them haha

andyokc

Awesome Player
hey, if the offer still stands, i'm in. been playing a lot, but not a lot of success in closing the deal. trying to get better at containing my anxiety and not keep attacking until i'm over-extended...

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
hey, if the offer still stands, i'm in. been playing a lot, but not a lot of success in closing the deal. trying to get better at containing my anxiety and not keep attacking until i'm over-extended...

let's get you above the fork and knife, and then sure! :)

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
hi!i dunno what the avatar is for ..mine is a pic of robzombie ..anyway im a newbie ..just signed up yesterday n i wanna play with any of u hope in a fast game as close as real time as posible. i noticed that many of the games played here r being played like 1 turn a day or so X_x so if u r online n wanna play n finish a game in less than ...dunno 5 hours or so ill love to. i kinda like 1vs1 game but if could be a fast game as i said with more ppl it will be nice XD ..ty

( u can do it?(any of you) plz inbox)

hey there, in the future.. start your own post in the mess stating that your looking for an rt game in the subject line, i'm sure if anyone is online and wants to play a speed game, they'll respond or message you or something. :)

andyokc

Awesome Player
let's get you above the fork and knife, and then sure! :)

no doubt. i'm trying. just got notified of a victory...but it was for -17 points? i know i've seen that elsewhere in the forums, but can't remember what the story was.