• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are an existing player, please log in:   LOG IN
    If you are new to Major Command and would like to play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:   SIGN UP

• current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

**New** Games with Neutral Players

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
** If this game has launched - inbox me or 'reply' to be added to the list for the next game to be launched **

Looking for 2 players > 12 D map

TeamsQuads
Turn OrderSequential
ReservesEscalite
Reinforcement AllowanceUnlimited
ReinforcementPath
ForceChance

> 2 teams, 4 players each, each team has 2 non-combat neutral players.

This is "NOT" an Elimination Match, that is, your team is not eliminated if any one of the 4 on your team is eliminated.

> https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/62128

Find a mate and come join us.

Last edited:

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
sharing a post by @periwinkle

Hello everyone! ok, we have a standard set of neutral players now......the usernames are as follows:

neutralplayer1
neutralplayer2
neutralplayer3
neutralplayer4

Just to keep in simple. Let me know if you want some neutral players in your games by messaging me, [@periwinkleor @SgtPatton, either of us can help add neutrals to a game you are creating], and the game link and I will add them in for you! Good Luck and Cheers!

peri :)

an UPDATE > Periwinkle has added 2 more neutral Players,

neutralplayer5
neutralplayer6

There are now 6 non-combat neutral players available that go AWOL after round 1.

if you want some neutral players in your games by messaging Periwinkle, [@periwinkle or SgtPatton @SgtPatton, either of us can help add neutrals to a game you are creating], and the game link and we will add them in for you! Good Luck and Have Fun!

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
2 Players needed. A *NEW* Neutral Players 2 Team Game has been launched. Wanted 2 players for Team 2.

There is 1 neutral player on each team, both are inactive non-combatant fillers to add challenge and variety to the game.

Interested? Join AuraCraft and SgtPatton at >
https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/62669

Land Rush
<> Standard Triples Escalite Unlimited Path Chance

Last edited:

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Players Wanted for a *NEW* 4 Teams Game, each team with one Neutral Player

For this game the neutral players are inactive, non-combatant fillers to add challenge and variety to the game. The neutral players all go AWOL after the 1st round.

** Interested? To Join, Click Here > Game # 64403

Euro Massive <> Escalite <> Unlimited <> Path <> Chance

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Players Wanted for a *NEW* 4 Teams Game, each team with one Neutral Player

For this game the neutral players are inactive, non-combatant fillers to add challenge and variety to the game. The neutral players all go AWOL after the 1st round.

** Interested? To Join, Click Here > Game # 64403

Euro Massive <> Escalite <> Unlimited <> Path <> Chance
Attack first turn or just deploy/reinforce?

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Attack first turn or just deploy/reinforce?
attack first turn. Someday there will be a way to add that info. Good point bilsi. I'll launch another +NP map and include that info in the invite. Thanks

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
** NEW +NP Launched ** Players Wanted **

Players Wanted for a *NEW* 4 Teams Game, each team is 1 Active and 1 Neutral Player

1st Round - no holds barred - go ahead and attack

RULES : The neutral players are inactive, non-combatant fillers to add challenge and variety to the game. The neutral players are ALL AWOL by the end of Round 1.

** Interested? To Join, Click Here > Game # 64612

Land Rush Map <> Escalite <> Unlimited <> Path <> Chance

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
** NEW +NP Launched ** Players Wanted **

Players Wanted for a *NEW* 4 Teams Game, each team is 1 Active and 1 Neutral Player

RULES : The neutral players are inactive, non-combatant fillers to add challenge and variety to the game. The neutral players are ALL AWOL by the end of Round 1.

** Interested? To Join, Click Here > Game # 64612

Land Rush Map <> Escalite <> Unlimited <> Path <> Chance
Doesn't load sgt.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
I'll be launching an Elimination Match next.

Global Massive map, unlimited / Path / Escalite settings, 4 teams, doubles, each team with 1 active and 1 NP

For the Elimination Matches, when either the Active Player or the Neutral Player is taken out then that team is defeated.

Round 1 Special Rules: [All the NP's go AWOL by the end of Round 1] Round 1 only: No attacks, troop placement and regrouping only.

** If your Neutral Player team mate is the first to be taken out then your Team is defeated. You, the Active (human) player, cease active play, go AWOL and sits out the rest of the game on the sidelines.

Who wants in on it? Let me know and I'll short-list you for the early bird invites.

Last edited:

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
NEW ** Elimination Match NOW LAUNCHED ** # 64801

Global Massive map, unlimited / Path / Escalite settings, 4 teams, doubles, each team with 1 active and 1 NP

NOTE: For Elimination Matches, when either the Active Player or the Neutral Player is taken out then that team is defeated**.

Round 1 Special Rules: [NOTE: All NPs are AWOL by the end of Round 1] Round 1 only: No attacks, troop placement and regrouping only.

** <> For +NP Elimination Matches Only <> If your Neutral Player team mate is the first to be taken out then your Team is defeated. You, the Active (human) player, cease active play, go AWOL and sits out the rest of the game on the sidelines.

Come Join the Fun. Here's the Link >
Click here for new Game # 64801

Last edited:

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Enjoying the +NP Games?

or Want to Join a New +NP Game?

Haven't tried +NPs yet and want to give it a try?

or Have a Map or an +NP settings that you'd like to try?

Drop a comment here or inbox message me.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Enjoying the +NP Games?

or Want to Join a New +NP Game?

Haven't tried +NPs yet and want to give it a try?

or Have a Map or an +NP settings that you'd like to try?

Drop a comment here or inbox message me.
The +NP games are cool. Thanks for setting them up Sgt. I know it takes time. How bout more 3vs with 1 NP? And more of the save your neutrals...

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The +NP games are cool. Thanks for setting them up Sgt. I know it takes time. How bout more 3vs with 1 NP? And more of the save your neutrals...
If you need help loading the neutrals let me know...

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Hi @bilsi, can do. Are you looking for more 3 team matches, doubles with 1 active and 1 neutral player per team? Some non-Elimination and some Elimination formats? Any preferable maps to run these matches on?

The setting up is easy. The challenge is in coordinating the launch so that getting those who want in to join up, can and do before interlopers see the games in "Join a Game" and jump in.

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
** PLAYERS WANTED ** NEW ** Launched Thursday, 20th of June. around 6pm MDT ** Two NEW Elimination Matches **

Euro Massive >> https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/65861

Classic (Global) Massive > https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/65862

Both maps > unlimited / Path / Escalite settings, 4 teams, doubles, each team with 1 active player and 1 Neutral Player.

- NO ATTACKS, on Round 1, troop placement and regrouping only.

** Euro will be a Team Elimination Match ** For Elimination Matches, when either the Active Player or the Neutral Player is DEFEATED then that team is DEFEATED.

** NOTE ** For Elimination Matches ONLY ** IF your Neutral Player team mate is defeated THEN your Team is DEFEATED. You, the Active player, must also cease active play, go AWOL, and sit out the rest of the game on the sidelines.

The Global map has no special rules after round 1.

Enjoy.

? any Questions ? connect here or Inbox me for more info.

Last edited:

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
To Launch Thursday, 20th of June. around 6pm MDT * Two NEW Elimination Matches.

<< The Game numbers and URL Links will be posted here when when the games are launched >>

Global Massive & Euro Massive maps, unlimited / Path / Escalite settings, 4 teams, doubles, each team with 1 active player and 1 Neutral Player.

For the Elimination Matches, when either the Active Player or the Neutral Player is DEFEATED then that team is DEFEATED.

SPECIAL RULES: Round 1 only: NO ATTACKS, troop placement and regrouping only.

** NOTE ** For Elimination Matches ONLY ** IF your Neutral Player team mate is defeated THEN your Team is DEFEATED. You, the Active player, must also cease active play, go AWOL, and sit out the rest of the game on the sidelines.

? any Questions ? connect here or Inbox me for more info.

Who wants in on it? Let me know and I'll short-list you for the early bird invites.
I'm in for triples, 2 players and a neutral. whatever rules and settings...

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
I can try again :)

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
** NEW +NeutralPlayer Games Launched ** STANDARD and MERCENARY ** Players Wanted **

Players Wanted for a *NEW*+NP games, each team is 1 or 2 Neutral Players

** Interested? check out STANDARD Games 67499, 500, 501 and MERCENARY Games 67611,12,13,14,15 **