• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

**New** Games with Neutral Players

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
check here for more info and for new games being launched

NOTE: if you see an 'awaiting' game with 'neutralplayers' and you are interested in joining, first message the game creator before joining.

If there are already players invited to that map, the game creator will probably be quite willing to launch another game and send you the link to join.

Last edited:

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
sharing a post by @periwinkle

Hello everyone! ok, we have a standard set of neutral players now......the usernames are as follows:

neutralplayer1
neutralplayer2
neutralplayer3
neutralplayer4

Just to keep in simple. Let me know if you want some neutral players in your games by messaging me, [@periwinkleor @SgtPatton, either of us can help add neutrals to a game you are creating], and the game link and I will add them in for you! Good Luck and Cheers!

peri :)

Last edited:

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
There are special rules

> for neutralplayers: They are non-combatants and are all AWOL by the end of Round 1.

> for active players:

Round 1 is a Truce. There is no combat, do NOT attack anyone. [Breaking this rule accidentally or otherwise will incur the wrath of the other players and the neutralplayers will be activated for the sole purpose of removing any offenders from the battle.]

Round 2, War is Declared and combat begins.

> RULES for Team matches: some Team games are set up to be "Elimination Matches", that is, when any player on your team is eliminated, whether an active player or a neutralplayer, it doesn't matter, when any player on your team is eliminated your team is defeated.

For Elimination Matches, when any member of your team is eliminated then any remaining active player(s) must cease combat and sit out the game, either going AWOL or (quicker) starting and then ending your turn without placing troops and without combat and without reinforcing.

. . . . .

If in doubt ... ASK, BEFORE joining

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Want to kick the tires and give it a spin? Post here and I'll arrange to set up the game.

If you know the map, the settings and some or all of the other players you want to include, let me know and I'll set it up and send you the link.

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
@periwinkle, any preference on a map or maps to try out for another game or two? singles with +neutralplayers? ... or doubles or triples with a neutral player on each team?

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
No preference :)

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
@periwinkle and @bilsi, want to give Land Rush a try as doubles, 4 teams, each with 1 neutralplayer with "Elimination" Rules? [that is when either the active or the neutral Team member is defeated then that Team is defeated and sits out the rest of the Rounds]

I can leave the 4th team open for 1 active player for whoever wants to jump in. If no one steps up then we launch with team 4 with 2 neutralplayers to get the game up and running?

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
@periwinkle and @bilsi, want to give Land Rush a try as doubles, 4 teams, each with 1 neutralplayer with "Elimination" Rules? [that is when either the active or the neutral Team member is defeated then that Team is defeated and sits out the rest of the Rounds]

I can leave the 4th team open for 1 active player for whoever wants to jump in. If no one steps up then we launch with team 4 with 2 neutralplayers to get the game up and running?
id like to join

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
@periwinkle, @bilsi and @once, I'm setting up the 4 team doubles +n with Land Rush and with "Elimination" Rules [that is when either the active or the neutral Team member is defeated then that Team is defeated and sits out the rest of the Rounds]

I'll inbox you the game link

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
@periwinkle, @bilsi and @once, the 4 team doubles +n with Land Rush and with "Elimination" Rules [that is when either the active or the neutral Team member is defeated then that Team is defeated and sits out the rest of the Rounds] ... is now set up and ready for you to join.

> see you there >
https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/60889

and good luck and let's have some fun :)

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
New Land Rush game launched <> open for anyone to join <> 4 teams -1 active player and 1 neutral player <> no added rules* <> last active player standing wins.

Join here >
https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/61332

* 'no' elimination rule and 'no' don't attack 1st round rule, just plain old MC rules, nothing added to worry about.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Anyone plan to play 1v1 on the 12 domains map? Do you only want 4 towers starting for each player to reduce 1st advantage? Lemme know and I'll add in a neutralplayer in your game!

(BTW, in the old flash site it used to be 4 starting towers. Hopefully @NewSheriffInTown will get the Dev guys to change it back to its original setting soon)

In the meantime, lemme know if you want a neutralplayer in your game!

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Anyone plan to play 1v1 on the 12 domains map? Do you only want 4 towers starting for each player to reduce 1st advantage? Lemme know and I'll add in a neutralplayer in your game!

(BTW, in the old flash site it used to be 4 starting towers. Hopefully @NewSheriffInTown will get the Dev guys to change it back to its original setting soon)

In the meantime, lemme know if you want a neutralplayer in your game!
Hi Periwinkle, I'm interested. If anyone else wants to go 1X1 +1n, then post here and Periwinkle or I can set up the game.

3 or 4 players interested? Great, we can set it up as a mini-tournament of 1x1 +1n games.

For me with 12 D, my preferred setting is unlimited path for reinforcing.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Hi Periwinkle, I'm interested. If anyone else wants to go 1X1 +1n, then post here and Periwinkle or I can set up the game.

3 or 4 players interested? Great, we can set it up as a mini-tournament of 1x1 +1n games.

For me with 12 D, my preferred setting is unlimited path for reinforcing.
I'm in

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Awesome, thanks Bilsi.

If anyone else wants to go 1X1+1n? post here to be included in the mini-tournament.

12 D is my preferred setting with unlimited path for reinforcing.

so far there's Bilsi and me. Now to see if another 1 or 2 are interested in joining in.

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
just saw this from sannheten

>> I gladly join a 1x1 and/or 1X1+1n tourney

so far that's Bilsi, Sannheten and me. that's enough to launch a mini-tournie. I'll give this till tomorrow [Monday] then launch with whoever has replied to join in.