• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Music Recommendations / Current Fav's

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Sometimes...

I happen to know most of the stuff you've posted recently but I'm liking that version of Boom Boom a lot.

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Haven't read through the whole thread. But Chris Rea rocks. And not only is the music good, also prophetic.

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
This rocks

...? don't know why that didn't wassname

Last edited:

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
shama lama lam ai ay

don't know why my vids are coming up as text links

Last edited:

Givati

Awesome Player
shama lama lam ai ay

don't know why my vids are coming up as text links

It's because they're "secure" (https), just remove the "s" in "https" and it will work fine.

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Saw them at a local music festival. They are getting a lot bigger and were on Conan the other night.

Givati

Awesome Player
This thread is about "Music Recommendations / Current Fav's " I decided to take it on a little tangent, (music to play Risk to) and not start a new music thread, cause we don't need more than one music thread.

I came across this awesome thread on reddit: "Looking for music to play during Risk"

http://www.reddit.com/r/Risk/comments/1ybg39/looking_for_music_to_play_during_risk/

and I see they weren't the first to seek that ... I found a different thread seeking "Risk music" on BoardGameGeek

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/542842/music-listen-while-playing-risk

So what do you folks listen to while playing Risk? :)

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
I think the top 5 are a given, just made a playlist of them:

Dark-Soul

Awesome Player
*dark* & *sexy* Baby

Muzak? I hear lots of elevator music here. Sory boyz, that is not music! In order for me to call it music it must B dark or sexy or both. Keeping with the Cagey dude standing at the top of the stairs trying to light up my life LOL, here is my *DARK* Five. (are my *DARK* five? Is there a grammaticalisticatition in the house?)

My brain tried to say *POOF* but my mouth intercepted the message and corrected it to *Abracadabra* instead Hah! The vid is anemic but the song is *SEXY*

Dark-Soul

Awesome Player
*dark*

Time to switch to my fav genre, *DARK* I dedicate this to all the oldies here (anyone over 30 is aanncciieenntt!! Btw, women never get to that age bc we cast our spell of *mabelcovermarylinegirlkay* And The Darkest One then keeps us at 29 years young)

Dark-Soul

Awesome Player
*dark* & *sexy* #3

Now this one is both *DARK* and *SEXY* so grab your Heels, stockings, corsets, and def ur handy man!! LOL and guys, don't be a prude. You will look so sexy in that outfit!

Dark-Soul

Awesome Player
*dark* & *sexy* #4

Btw, if any of you know Tim Curry personally, Give him my phone number! Babies, don't you panic! Remember, if you are *SEXY* enough you can rule the world:

Dark-Soul

Awesome Player
*dark* & *sexy* #5

Rounding out my *DARK* 5 is one more in the *SEXY* genre, and if you know any of these women, give them my number as well, and see if you can make it a party by inviting Tim to join us, unless he can't handle 4 women at once! hah!

Last edited:

Dark-Soul

Awesome Player
*dark* & *sexy* #6

Ooops, I forgot to include this one by some very *SWEET* men - and afterall, what good would it B to have a Dark 5 if there were not 6 in it? LOL

Givati

Awesome Player
I'll Tell You My Sins ... and You Can Sharpen Your Knife

Muzak? I hear lots of elevator music here. Sory boyz, that is not music! In order for me to call it music it must B dark or sexy or both

I think you will really like this one.

I listen to it almost every single day, at least once. Actually, you can't just listen to it once, you just hit "repeat" till you can't take it anymore.

Dark-Soul

Awesome Player
I think you will really like this one.

I listen to it almost every single day, at least once. Actually, you can't just listen to it once, you just hit "repeat" till you can't take it anymore.

Wow! That is heavy and disturbing. I had a gay friend who was killed by small minded men, so this one hit me hard. She was such an awesome woman who hated no one. This stanza, and indeed the entire song and vid makes me cry. Violet, you were a wonderful human being, and I know you are still working for change in whatever place they sent you to.

In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am Human
Only then I am Clean
Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Thank you Givati. I confess I ran straight to Amazon and bought the 4 song EP album. I intended to just buy Take Me to the Church, but I like this group a lot. Thank you so much.

DS