• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

MC World Cup Tournament: 32 Teams, 1 Dream Hosted By Jeymo

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Congratulations on advancing to the semis, MTR.

I may have missed something, but I only have MTR down for two wins to your one, z. The quarters are best of five. Halp.

jeymo

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Hey, Congrats to the Semifinalists and everyone else that played. Now we have our Top 4, The Crème de la Crème of MC. Good luck in the semis. Aand hope to see one of you in the final :)

PS:- I was away for the last 4 days! I'm back now.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
It looks to be that MTR will be our first finalist.

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate him :)congrats:), and then whine about how bad my dice were.

Well played, M.

jeymo

Ambassador
Awesome Player
congrats mtr... you too sam. way to make it to the end.

jeymo

Ambassador
Awesome Player
NOT YET, but yann seems like he is headed there.

Yann

Awesome Player
just did my 4 turns..like things are going right now, it will be 2-2 or 3-2 in my advance..
I win my 2 homegames, now waiting for a crucial round of Jeymo in his Cold War map.

Yann

Awesome Player
Jeymo missed 1 turn..
But I think it wouldnt mather anyway; it was going to be 3-1, now it will be 4-0 i'm afraid.

Yann

Awesome Player
don't know..have to ask Jeymo or Samular.
They have to play a game also for the third place..

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
I believe it is best of seven:

3rd Place & Finals
Six games will be played concurrently. (3 home, 3 Away)
In Case of Tie Host Map settings will be used for the deciding game.
The Winner of the 3rd Place Derby will get 3rd Place Props
Loser of Finals will get 2nd Place Props.
Winner of the Finals Will receive the Gold Trophy and the right to be called the MC World Cup Champion.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Updated stats. Sorry that I've been remiss lately. Yann, I called all your matches for you, and guessed at one more round for each. Obviously, that might not be quite right in the end, so the round counts and efficiency might need some tweaking. Actually, my math could probably use some checking regardless.

Updated Bracket.

Can't get a screengrab, as I am on a CRT and can't get the whole thing at once without it looking bad.

8d90f0c3b5b7f5ef871d9419ebe9efa9.png

MTR leads in efficiency, thanks to his great work/my dismal showing (DICERAGE) in the semis. But that could all change with a drawn out final. In that case, mapguy could claim the honor.

Winner of the final would most likely capture the Dice d'Or. However, a 4-3 win by Yann would give the honor to MTR. Both would have 16 wins, but MTR one fewer loss. You can blame Valdus and the resulting three-way tiebreaker in Group G for that.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
No samular, it's best of 5. The next round for the championship game would be out of 7 and the 2 people who lost to the two finals will play best out of 7 now too.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
wat?
I was a-talkin' about MTR and Yann's championship series and the third-place match.