• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Issues post April 1 update

TankEater

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Kickstarter
Since the April 1 update I'm having some issues and heart burn. Maybe others are seeing the same but have not reported. I really appreciate that points are back. It brings many players who I have not seen for a while back which is nice. Also, Now it is time to apply lessons learned from the honeymoon period of no points

Rants

1/ The dashboard (where all active games I am playing are listed) takes for ever to load
2/ Pre April 1, the dash board used to show games with my turn on the top, active games where someone else's turn below, and below that games lost. Now it is all scrambles and if you are in multiple games, 20+, it is hard to find games with my turn active and have to scroll all the way down to find them. With no email notification that you have a turn, this is not convenient.

Ask

/Please fix the order - No need for notification, just show the game with turn on top so turns are not misses. Missing turns makes for a bad game and makes it hard for other to play effectively. Just my two cents

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Since the April 1 update I'm having some issues and heart burn. Maybe others are seeing the same but have not reported. I really appreciate that points are back. It brings many players who I have not seen for a while back which is nice. Also, Now it is time to apply lessons learned from the honeymoon period of no points

Rants

1/ The dashboard (where all active games I am playing are listed) takes for ever to load
2/ Pre April 1, the dash board used to show games with my turn on the top, active games where someone else's turn below, and below that games lost. Now it is all scrambles and if you are in multiple games, 20+, it is hard to find games with my turn active and have to scroll all the way down to find them. With no email notification that you have a turn, this is not convenient.

Ask

/Please fix the order - No need for notification, just show the game with turn on top so turns are not misses. Missing turns makes for a bad game and makes it hard for other to play effectively. Just my two cents
They're working on both tank.

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
There is a glitch on the Games Filter.

You can't filter by number of players. All the other variables work - but that one doesn't.

(Which is a shame for me, as that's the one I tend to use)

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
There is a glitch on the Games Filter.

You can't filter by number of players. All the other variables work - but that one doesn't.

(Which is a shame for me, as that's the one I tend to use)
Sheriff is gonna fix that. The games are listed by number. So games that start with a 3 are the oldest and appear at the top of the list.

Incidentally all games starting with the number 3 will be filled with NeutralPlayers on Sunday 8pm Toronto time. So jump in if you want to possibly take advantage of playing against many awols. more points for you if you win! :)

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Most of those games are my least favourite types I'm afraid - loads of players, no re-inf. I don't really want to get stuck in a load of them.

I'll let someone else have the points - maybe the person who does best should have a special medal - 'King of the Zombies'