• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Is it OK to "hold a player hostage"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxfaraday

Awesome Player
I'm currently in a game where the other player obviously delays the end, just to optimize the timing of his wins and losses and point gains. I know this may sounds like I'm paranoid or something, but I come from another risk-based site (namely Conquer Club), and I can assure you that I've seen shit like that and worse quite a few times.

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
What "ruins the game" for everyone is your obvious obsession. As people already pointed this is already OVER a year old, it was done on literally my FIRST DAY here!

A year ago, when you started with your conspiracy theory I had no idea what is going on here, so I couldn't even defend myself properly, plus no one knew me back then to know any better, so some believed you blindly and they even admitted that to me when they got to know me better.

I don't need to defend myself again a year later ... for a thread you started a year ago, which got CLOSED a year ago!. Looks like you want to open it again though ... over a year later ... as part as your NEVER ENDING abuse and harassment.

In EVERY single one of the games I supposedly held someone hostage, they left the game VERY EARLY and went awol, I think in daangenaam's case it wasn't done on purpose ... cause I saw him not logging on for days ... maybe something happened I don't know ... but in every single one of those games the opponent left me WAITING ... and abandoned the games ... so I felt back then that a game which was abandoned I can end whenever I want ...

I understood back then in my first week that it is wrong to assume that, and NEVER did that again!

Your harassment is against the second rule as Chilly pointed out!!!

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE JEALOUS OBSESSIVE HARASSER!!!

Its a thread about holding players hostage, and these were the only examples, and as you said, it happened a year ago, so I figured no big deal. If you are embarrassed about those games, I completely apologize.

Upvote 0

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I'm inclined to point out that all of those, as you said, are 1v1 games. Even IF, as you contend, BadDice DID manipulate and "hold hostage" a few games, it seems to me that it's beyond the realm of possibility that she could have really changed the final outcome of her amazing 92-consecutive defeated opponents run by very many. Regardless of those 6 games, she'd have still beaten my mark and be 1st on the scoreboard.

Well, I was just pointing out a few old games that have been dealt with long ago, that dont really matter any more, but technically speaking, every single game that any player holds another player hostage in 1v1, is a game that would have ended, and would not have been included on the scoreboard. So, if a player held many players hostage, both awol, and some visibly complaining about it, and then didnt cash them out, and then let all the losing games finish, and then cashed in all the winning games all at once with one attack that could have been made days ago without the hostage taking, perhaps you can see how its in the realm of possibility that the outcome for that player would be changed quite a bit. In this case, I agree, if it were only 6 games, maybe it wouldnt have been worth pointing out, but now everyone knows why taking hostages especially in a 1v1 game is against the rules.

As far as harrassment, again, read the game chats to really get that picture, but my post was only meant to highlight the negatives of taking players hostage. The games are old, and really all I did was post them. There is nothing untrue about what I said, and while I suppose its negative, I really just pointed out what happened. If using the word cheated was wrong, and maybe it was I apologize, but certainly holding players hostage, ruins the scoreboard as it did, and will if allowed in the future.

Upvote 0

iLoveBadDiceBANNED

Awesome Player
Well, I was just pointing out a few old games that have been dealt with long ago, that dont really matter any more, but technically speaking, every single game that any player holds another player hostage in 1v1, is a game that would have ended, and would not have been included on the scoreboard. So, if a player held many players hostage, both awol, and some visibly complaining about it, and then didnt cash them out, and then let all the losing games finish, and then cashed in all the winning games all at once with one attack that could have been made days ago without the hostage taking, perhaps you can see how its in the realm of possibility that the outcome for that player would be changed quite a bit. In this case, I agree, if it were only 6 games, maybe it wouldnt have been worth pointing out, but now everyone knows why taking hostages especially in a 1v1 game is against the rules.

As far as harrassment, again, read the game chats to really get that picture, but my post was only meant to highlight the negatives of taking players hostage. The games are old, and really all I did was post them. There is nothing untrue about what I said, and while I suppose its negative, I really just pointed out what happened. If using the word cheated was wrong, and maybe it was I apologize, but certainly holding players hostage, ruins the scoreboard as it did, and will if allowed in the future.

aafitz you're such a manipulative liar! A week ago ... BEFORE someone started a thread about "holding players hostage" ... you posted on your dreadful profile THE SAME old game from my very first day OVER a year ago ... without any provocation ... without anyone talking about the subject.... WITHOUT anyone asking you for "examples" !!! (not that anyone here did) Several people were notified about that including Badorties

We can see you deleted the evidence but there are many witnesses to your lies, including Badorties.

YOU ARE A STALKER !!! AND AN HARASSER OF THE WORST KIND.

In NONE of your examples there is not even a single player "hostage" !!!! You can't hold a hostage someone who is not even there!!! Every single one of those supposed "hostages" abandoned the games !!!! It was my first days on ANY community online risk site ... and I took my time finishing those games!

If anything when someone abandons a game ... and I have to wait for 24 hours for three days ... I am the one feeling "hostage" for 72 hours.

Anyway ASSHOLE ... this was over a year ago .... we've beaten this subject to death a year ago, the thread was closed a year ago, but your jealousy and lies seem to know no end

ONE OUT OF TWO players claim you are DISHONORABLE ... no, it's not because of your dice whining. Many dice whine and everyone finds them HONORABLE.

It's because of your compulsive obsessiveness, the way you harass and stalk and lie, and manipulate. The way you take a conversation, delete parts of it and present it as a whole, and on and on and on ...

Everyone is tired of your never ending saga. Many asked you to stop ... but you continue ...

Seriously, why were you quiet for over a year ???? If this bothered you so much ... how come you just shut up about it for over a year ??? Why now in all of the sudden it's so important to harass me in the mail ... and on my profile .... and on your profile ... and in the forums DAILY .... WHY ????

The envy is eating you up ... so in all of the sudden ... you bring back to the surface your old bullshit!

I asked you many times and many people asked you ... LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
aafitz you're such a manipulative liar! A week ago ... BEFORE someone started a thread about "holding players hostage" ... you posted on your dreadful profile THE SAME old game from my very first day OVER a year ago ... without any provocation ... without anyone talking about the subject.... WITHOUT anyone asking you for "examples" !!! (not that anyone here did) Several people were notified about that including Badorties

We can see you deleted the evidence but there are many witnesses to your lies, including Badorties.

YOU ARE A STALKER !!! AND AN HARASSER OF THE WORST KIND.

In NONE of your examples there is not even a single player "hostage" !!!! You can't hold a hostage someone who is not even there!!! Every single one of those supposed "hostages" abandoned the games !!!! It was my first days on ANY community online risk site ... and I took my time finishing those games!

If anything when someone abandons a game ... and I have to wait for 24 hours for three days ... I am the one feeling "hostage" for 72 hours.

Anyway ASSHOLE ... this was over a year ago .... we've beaten this subject to death a year ago, the thread was closed a year ago, but your jealousy and lies seem to know no end

ONE OUT OF TWO players claim you are DISHONORABLE ... no, it's not because of your dice whining. Many dice whine and everyone finds them HONORABLE.

It's because of your compulsive obsessiveness, the way you harass and stalk and lie, and manipulate. The way you take a conversation, delete parts of it and present it as a whole, and on and on and on ...

Everyone is tired of your never ending saga. Many asked you to stop ... but you continue ...

Seriously, why were you quiet for over a year ???? If this bothered you so much ... how come you just shut up about it for over a year ??? Why now in all of the sudden it's so important to harass me in the mail ... and on my profile .... and on your profile ... and in the forums DAILY .... WHY ????

The envy is eating you up ... so in all of the sudden ... you bring back to the surface your old bullshit!

I asked you many times and many people asked you ... LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, I said sorry. I forgot you existed till YOU invited me to two games and harrassed me in them incessantly and deeply personally, and then moved on to posting messages on my wall. I only ever asked for a few more games because we had an even record, and you kept telling me how bad a player I was. I fully enjoyed our intense games and simply asked for a couple more. The chat was ridiculous, but the games were simply awesome. Its a risk game, so I offered you a challenge on it, after you sent me two invites and said you'd send ten more.

By all means, compare everything Ive written and done, and I stand by it fully. Its all there to read in the game chat, and wall. I do think you overreacted to some gaming banter, and for that I also apologize....I just wanted a couple games, against you because you were saying how you were so good. I honestly have NO idea why you went off on me, and I even assumed from the passion of it, that you came from another site, or had some predisposed hatred...which is the only reason I ever looked into your games in the first place, just so you know. Honestly, Ive never seen anything like it, and while I certainly can be annoying and sarcastic person at times, I do not mind saying that the level of hatred I saw in your chat actually made me nervous for my personal safety. I fully wish you did not join my games, or invite me to more, because my life would definitely have been better if you didnt target me, for whatever reason you did. At the same time....Ive seen the person at the top of the scoreboard get harrassed before so I suppose I should not have been surprised. I can handle myself, and I refuse to back down to such bullying, so...the situation progressed, but again, sorry, because I should have just let all the insults and personal attacks slide, and laughed it off as I usually do...but I think in this case, they affected me on some level...and so I responded.

I should not have pointed these games, even though...really, I just pointed out games that happened, because it is still a sore subject. It was a mistake and I am sorry for it. There was a post about holding players hostage, and I posted a few examples of it. My bad....sorry.

Once again, I will forget about you forever, unless you start joining MY games, or inviting ME to games or posting on MY wall. I hope everyone realizes this is the actual situation, and with a simple search in to the measly 8 games we have played, and the dates, its easy to actually see that. Again, sorry. I honestly have no idea what I did to spawn your hatred, but I shall never speak of you again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iLoveBadDiceBANNED

Awesome Player
Again, I said sorry. I forgot you existed till YOU invited me to two games and harrassed me in them incessantly and deeply personally, and then moved on to posting messages on my wall. I only ever asked for a few more games because we had an even record, and you kept telling me how bad a player I was. I fully enjoyed our intense games and simply asked for a couple more. The chat was ridiculous, but the games were simply awesome. Its a risk game, so I offered you a challenge on it, after you sent me two invites and said you'd send ten more.

By all means, compare everything Ive written and done, and I stand by it fully. Its all there to read in the game chat, and wall. I do think you overreacted to some gaming banter, and for that I also apologize....I just wanted a couple games, against you because you were saying how you were so good. I honestly have NO idea why you went off on me, and I even assumed from the passion of it, that you came from another site, or had some predisposed hatred...which is the only reason I ever looked into your games in the first place, just so you know. Honestly, Ive never seen anything like it, and while I certainly can be annoying and sarcastic person at times, I do not mind saying that the level of hatred I saw in your chat actually made me nervous for my personal safety. I fully wish you did not join my games, or invite me to more, because my life would definitely have been better if you didnt target me, for whatever reason you did. At the same time....Ive seen the person at the top of the scoreboard get harrassed before so I suppose I should not have been surprised. I can handle myself, and I refuse to back down to such bullying, so...the situation progressed, but again, sorry, because I should have just let all the insults and personal attacks slide, and laughed it off as I usually do...but I think in this case, they affected me on some level...and so I responded.

I should not have pointed these games, even though...really, I just pointed out games that happened, because it is still a sore subject. It was a mistake and I am sorry for it. There was a post about holding players hostage, and I posted a few examples of it. My bad....sorry.

Once again, I will forget about you forever, unless you start joining MY games, or inviting ME to games or posting on MY wall. I hope everyone realizes this is the actual situation, and with a simple search in to the measly 8 games we have played, and the dates, its easy to actually see that. Again, sorry. I honestly have no idea what I did to spawn your hatred, but I shall never speak of you again.

and the arsonist becomes the victim now ... very interesting !!!

"I forgot you existed till YOU invited me to two games and harrassed me in them incessantly and deeply personally"

Every single person who read your hatred and lies there claims that it was *you* who is harassing, to the point that I stopped responding to your hate, and told you that I am not going to be responding and of course you went on and on and on ... Yes unfortunately for you people can read it ... and every single one who read it was disgusted by *your* harassment!!!

"and then moved on to posting messages on my wall."

FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For no reason ... while we were still in the game ... you started posting both on *my* wall ... and when you saw that I was deleting the hate on my wall ... you started posting on your wall ... games from a YEAR ago !!!!!

You deleted that ... and deleted my good arguments as well ... to alter the dialogue and misrepresent it ...

"you kept telling me how bad a player I was"

That was a year ago, on our first game you lying piece of shit, in the present games you attributed your win to luck and I actually told you that you outplayed me ... and everyone can read that ... and the rest of your HARASSMENT on the game!!!

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=143844

The harassment is all there ... from the very first line ...

AAFitz: "The ratio of noobs you play is probably twice as high as the number I have played...again, bullshit on the hysterical level."

Exactly bullshit on the hysterical level ... and the 500 UDO medal proves it!

You make your points off noobs ... For a few weeks now ... when noobs ask me for games I say "sorry, but I no longer play low rated players"

But as always ... Everything is exactly the OPPOSITE of what you say !!!! Everything !!!!

In our first game a year ago ... I said you are a bad player ... cause you played it really bad ... and that was exactly why I turned a huge surplus of troops that you had into a huge deficit for you ... all in the first turn ... when you started ... but in the present I did not tell you that you are "bad" ... on the contrary ... when you attributed the win to luck ... I actually told you that you outplayed me ... but of course you have to lie even when it is proven on the written word !!!!!

" I honestly have NO idea why you went off on me, and I even assumed from the passion of it, that you came from another site, or had some predisposed hatred...which is the only reason I ever looked into your games in the first place, just so you know. "

Ok ... mr. living in the past .... wants to talk about a year ago again ...

As I described above ... you had an incredible start ... usually no on could recover from such a start ... and fip such an incredible start ... I think when I started my turn you were like 30 troops ahead ... and I turned it into me being 30 troops ahead ... all in one turn on unlimited massive .... my first game ever ... on those settings, and one of my first massive games as was.

I was able to do that not because of good dice ... but because of your really awful reinforcements ... and then you came back to the game ... and started insulting ... I was so angry ... because immediately I thought to myself ... "what if ... I was a child " ... a child who played brilliant strategy ... and outwitted a higher ranked player .... and then to get such insults ... was really really uncalled for ...

Everyone knows that you are a sore loser ... and everyone knows that I am the opposite of you on every level!

"my life would definitely have been better if you didnt target me, for whatever reason you did"

It is interesting ... that the "targeted" is the one who continuously .... posts ... in the forums ... on his own profile ... on my profile ... sends me emails (even today) .... when me and other people just asked you to stop !!!!!!

It is sad that you try to turn this around ... not only that you are the one doing all those things you try to confuse the facts by taking them and turning them upside down ... but people are smarter than you think.

"Ive seen the person at the top of the scoreboard get harrassed before so I suppose I should not have been surprised."

First of all ... everyone sees that *you* are the harasser ... and I am on top of the scoreboard ... From my day 1 on this site ... you were NEVER on "top of the scoreboard" !!!! Naturally, you had a higher rating ... when I was a noob and first joined your games ... and when you joined mine ... but you were NEVER on "top of the scoreboard" ... and it is clear that you are only going to get further from it as more people join Majcom!

"Ive seen the person at the top of the scoreboard get harrassed before so I suppose I should not have been surprised."

How come other than you .... no other player .... top or bottom ... was EVER "harassed" ... you lying piece of shit??????

" I refuse to back down to such bullying"

Anyone who has eyes and can read ... sees that from my day 1 ... *you* are the bully ... all the way to this moment !!!!

People asked you to stop !!!! and you continue ... and continue .... with your lies ....

"Once again, I will forget about you forever, unless you start joining MY games, or inviting ME to games or posting on MY wall"

Good .... let's see if you can really live up to that promise ... I have a feeling your "forever" will not last two minutes ... I will never join my game, never invite you ... but you already know that cause I had been saying that repeatedly in previous posts and said there was no need to reply ... but you continued ... and posted links to old games AFTER that ... and more harassing posts ...

and it was *you* who posted on your wall ... about me ... and on my wall ... I reacted to what *you* posted on your wall about me ... and then you deleted it ... like the manipulative liar you are ...

Yes, there is no need to google "liar" ... to know that someone who does such a thing is a liar !!! Getting me to react to what you wrote ... and then deleting what you wrote ... therefore presenting your profile as if ... I wrote on your profile completely unprovoked ... is lying to everyone.

" There was a post about holding players hostage, and I posted a few examples of it. My bad....sorry. "

A week ago .... there was no "post about holding players hostage" ... and you posted on your wall a link to a game over a year old ... which proved nothing ... but ... you tried to bring back to life your lies from a year ago ... in all of the sudden ... You deleted it ... but a few people I know for a fact got to read it ... before you deleted it ... so once again ... you are lying!!!

" I honestly have no idea what I did to spawn your hatred, but I shall never speak of you again. "

Said the bully to the victim ...

He has "no idea" what he is doing ... We already know how you have "no idea" what you are doing ... let's see if you can keep to your promise ....

We can all see how you are lying even when you say such a statement " I honestly have no idea what I did to spawn your hatred, but I shall never speak of you again. "

You don't know what "honestly" means !!! When you delete some posts of a conversation ... and you present to the world a partial conversation ... where people can't see what I was reacting to ... you are lying ... and I see that you did not remove this lie from your wall ... so obviously you are also lying when you are pretending to not want to "speak again" ...

If you were sincere you would have deleted that ...

aafitz, I am not the only one who hates you .... There are dozens of people who do, and you know it, and everyone knows it ...

Now let's see if you could actually be true to your word ... and leave me alone!

Upvote 0

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Well this thread has run it's course. Mosey on along partnas and keep yous bickerins to them private type notes.
tumblr_lc738lDRh31qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

Upvote 0

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
and the arsonist becomes the victim now ... very interesting !!!

"I forgot you existed till YOU invited me to two games and harrassed me in them incessantly and deeply personally"

Every single person who read your hatred and lies there claims that it was *you* who is harassing, to the point that I stopped responding to your hate, and told you that I am not going to be responding and of course you went on and on and on ... Yes unfortunately for you people can read it ... and every single one who read it was disgusted by *your* harassment!!!

"and then moved on to posting messages on my wall."

FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For no reason ... while we were still in the game ... you started posting both on *my* wall ... and when you saw that I was deleting the hate on my wall ... you started posting on your wall ... games from a YEAR ago !!!!!

You deleted that ... and deleted my good arguments as well ... to alter the dialogue and misrepresent it ...

"you kept telling me how bad a player I was"

That was a year ago, on our first game you lying piece of shit, in the present games you attributed your win to luck and I actually told you that you outplayed me ... and everyone can read that ... and the rest of your HARASSMENT on the game!!!

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=143844

The harassment is all there ... from the very first line ...

AAFitz: "The ratio of noobs you play is probably twice as high as the number I have played...again, bullshit on the hysterical level."

Exactly bullshit on the hysterical level ... and the 500 UDO medal proves it!

You make your points off noobs ... For a few weeks now ... when noobs ask me for games I say "sorry, but I no longer play low rated players"

But as always ... Everything is exactly the OPPOSITE of what you say !!!! Everything !!!!

In our first game a year ago ... I said you are a bad player ... cause you played it really bad ... and that was exactly why I turned a huge surplus of troops that you had into a huge deficit for you ... all in the first turn ... when you started ... but in the present I did not tell you that you are "bad" ... on the contrary ... when you attributed the win to luck ... I actually told you that you outplayed me ... but of course you have to lie even when it is proven on the written word !!!!!

" I honestly have NO idea why you went off on me, and I even assumed from the passion of it, that you came from another site, or had some predisposed hatred...which is the only reason I ever looked into your games in the first place, just so you know. "

Ok ... mr. living in the past .... wants to talk about a year ago again ...

As I described above ... you had an incredible start ... usually no on could recover from such a start ... and fip such an incredible start ... I think when I started my turn you were like 30 troops ahead ... and I turned it into me being 30 troops ahead ... all in one turn on unlimited massive .... my first game ever ... on those settings, and one of my first massive games as was.

I was able to do that not because of good dice ... but because of your really awful reinforcements ... and then you came back to the game ... and started insulting ... I was so angry ... because immediately I thought to myself ... "what if ... I was a child " ... a child who played brilliant strategy ... and outwitted a higher ranked player .... and then to get such insults ... was really really uncalled for ...

Everyone knows that you are a sore loser ... and everyone knows that I am the opposite of you on every level!

"my life would definitely have been better if you didnt target me, for whatever reason you did"

It is interesting ... that the "targeted" is the one who continuously .... posts ... in the forums ... on his own profile ... on my profile ... sends me emails (even today) .... when me and other people just asked you to stop !!!!!!

It is sad that you try to turn this around ... not only that you are the one doing all those things you try to confuse the facts by taking them and turning them upside down ... but people are smarter than you think.

First of all ... everyone sees that *you* are the harasser ... and I am on top of the scoreboard ... From my day 1 on this site ... you were NEVER on "top of the scoreboard" !!!! Naturally, you had a higher rating ... when I was a noob and first joined your games ... and when you joined mine ... but you were NEVER on "top of the scoreboard" ... and it is clear that you are only going to get further from it as more people join Majcom!

How come other than you .... no other player .... top or bottom ... was EVER "harassed" ... you lying piece of shit??????

" I refuse to back down to such bullying"

Anyone who has eyes and can read ... sees that from my day 1 ... *you* are the bully ... all the way to this moment !!!!

People asked you to stop !!!! and you continue ... and continue .... with your lies ....

"Once again, I will forget about you forever, unless you start joining MY games, or inviting ME to games or posting on MY wall"

Good .... let's see if you can really live up to that promise ... I have a feeling your "forever" will not last two minutes ... I will never join my game, never invite you ... but you already know that cause I had been saying that repeatedly in previous posts and said there was no need to reply ... but you continued ... and posted links to old games AFTER that ... and more harassing posts ...

and it was *you* who posted on your wall ... about me ... and on my wall ... I reacted to what *you* posted on your wall about me ... and then you deleted it ... like the manipulative liar you are ...

Yes, there is no need to google "liar" ... to know that someone who does such a thing is a liar !!! Getting me to react to what you wrote ... and then deleting what you wrote ... therefore presenting your profile as if ... I wrote on your profile completely unprovoked ... is lying to everyone.

" There was a post about holding players hostage, and I posted a few examples of it. My bad....sorry. "

A week ago .... there was no "post about holding players hostage" ... and you posted on your wall a link to a game over a year old ... which proved nothing ... but ... you tried to bring back to life your lies from a year ago ... in all of the sudden ... You deleted it ... but a few people I know for a fact got to read it ... before you deleted it ... so once again ... you are lying!!!

" I honestly have no idea what I did to spawn your hatred, but I shall never speak of you again. "

Said the bully to the victim ...

He has "no idea" what he is doing ... We already know how you have "no idea" what you are doing ... let's see if you can keep to your promise ....

We can all see how you are lying even when you say such a statement " I honestly have no idea what I did to spawn your hatred, but I shall never speak of you again. "

You don't know what "honestly" means !!! When you delete some posts of a conversation ... and you present to the world a partial conversation ... where people can't see what I was reacting to ... you are lying ... and I see that you did not remove this lie from your wall ... so obviously you are also lying when you are pretending to not want to "speak again" ...

If you were sincere you would have deleted that ...

aafitz, I am not the only one who hates you .... There are dozens of people who do, and you know it, and everyone knows it ...

Now let's see if you could actually be true to your word ... and leave me alone!

ditto.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.