• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Inc's Team Game Summer Camp (now taking signups)

Cassidy

Deputy General
Awesome Player
I came to join and ya'd passed my slot on to someone else! I thought we were boys man.

This is why we need to have invite slots -reserved- so others can't join in where I wanted you.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Okay, I'm going to be starting up a new batch of Summer Camp games. The new plan is that it'll be me and a camper vs. cassidy and a camper. Wisdom shall be bestowed... :D

Here's the list of campers I have:
diogenes
ghost
Evan
Robinette
ashr
Bado
jeymo
bstew
Spazm
diediemyarmy

There's still room for more campers, so if you're interested, just post here or PM me.

I would advise camper to have a look at the Team Games page on the wiki, I've added a new section on how to be a good teammate:
http://www.majorcommand.com/wiki/Team_Games

Last edited:

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Okay party people, after consultation with cass, we'll be starting up two games very shortly, and then a couple more down the road a bit (camp games can be a bit of a time-drainer for cass and me). Don't worry, everyone will get a game at some point in the near future. For this first batch, I'll be assigning people who haven't player a summer camp game yet, so watch your inboxes.

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Okay party people, after consultation with cass, we'll be starting up two games very shortly, and then a couple more down the road a bit (camp games can be a bit of a time-drainer for cass and me). Don't worry, everyone will get a game at some point in the near future. For this first batch, I'll be assigning people who haven't player a summer camp game yet, so watch your inboxes.

yipppeeeee..... i can't wait!

First day of school! :)

dreamstime_2864743624x463.jpg

ummm... how much longer?

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Okay, first two games created:
Inc/Robin vs. Cass/jeymo
Inc/diediemyarmy vs. Cass/bstew

Bado, ashr, and Spazm will be in the next batch, probably in a week or so.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Okay, about to fire up some more of these... I'll be sending PMs to ensure that campers are still active and have room to play.

PointSpecial

Awesome Player
Got it. I didn't realize there were more games other than what I could see on the main games page.

mark

Awesome Player
I would LOVE to learn team tactics! I keep getting chatter late in the game that indicates I'm screwing up something for others (even my own team)...please please sign me up!

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
I'll add ya to the list, might have a game starting soon.

dscw

Awesome Player
I could use the training too (just ask my former teammates) if there's room!

andyokc

Awesome Player
I'm interested as well. Never hurts to polish up on these things.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Thanks for the interest, I'll put you on the list. I'm hoping to get another game or two started soon, with only two instructors (myself and Cassidy) it's hard to have many more going than that and still actually be able to lay some learnin' on ya. Stay tuned.

giuppi

Awesome Player
I'm hoping to get another game or two started soon, with only two instructors (myself and Cassidy) it's hard to have many more going than that and still actually be able to lay some learnin' on ya. Stay tuned.

Maybe the old students can pass on their newly acquired knowledge to the new students? Who has already graduated from the camp?
By the way, I'd love to be schooled too.