• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Idea for a League

Mog

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
This is just an idea I'm throwing out there, lemme know if you like it:

There is the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL...why not have a NML- National MajCom League!
The idea would be to have a competitive league for people who want to compete in a sports league inspired tourney. There would be a regular season, with each player have a schedule as to which teams they would play. Then based on the number of wins and losses you have, certain players would make the "playoffs" and play each other until you have a Superbowl of MajCom. While this sounds more like a tournament instead of a clan, you could make a clan so that there are multiple seasons and even work on possible divisions in the league.

Still brainstorming the details of this, let me know what you guys think.

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Great idea! Nothing to input except I would love to see this happen.

Mog

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Each player could pick an honorary team to play as. For instance, one person could be the "Steelers" and one person could be the "Ravens" and then we could split into divisions that way. I would guess patsfan44 would take Patriots, which would be interesting all ready because I would choose Colts lol.

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
We could take this years past nfl season schedule and assign spots accordingly to make it easier.

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
I am not sure how many people check the clans page, so I think it would be a wise idea to post this idea in the MajCom forum.