• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I started a small tournament.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Well it still says 16 points...so hopefully we'll actually be getting that many points instead of just a couple lol

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Well it still says 16 points...so hopefully we'll actually be getting that many points instead of just a couple lol

yeah I mentioned somewhere (I think in this thread) that that was displaying incorrectly. The actual award is iirc 96 pts for 1st place and 13 pts for each 2nd place

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Yes you did. But it's still been like that ever since you mentioned that, which is why I brought it back up.

Last edited:

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Bado, is there a way to drop out of an open tourno? Not that I want to get out, but am I just missing the drop-out button?

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Bado, is there a way to drop out of an open tourno? Not that I want to get out, but am I just missing the drop-out button?

Bado has sent me this as a requirement... it'll be done soon

Kjell

Awesome Player
Lol, got demoted to lead private when joining the second tournament.

Cassidy

Deputy General
Awesome Player
So I got 124 points from the game, the post-game victory message said. But seeing how I beat zsp at 3.8, MTR at 2.3, and mp13 at 2.2(5) at 1.9ish myself (I don't know my score exactly but I was a Master Sgt.), that would make sense as coming from that game alone. Any idea whether the pool idea worked?

Also (semi-related), I reached Lieutenant and don't have a medal.

P.S. Inc, you will never beat me. First to win > first to be eliminated any day of the week.

Last edited:

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Looks like you got 121 points from the tourney pot, according to the tourney log

Feb 5 2011, 21:40
Tournament completed
1st place (121 pts): Cassidy
2nd place (13 pts): zsp, MTR, mp13

Did you not get them?

Cassidy

Deputy General
Awesome Player
Looks like you got 121 points from the tourney pot, according to the tourney log

Tournament completed
1st place (121 pts): Cassidy
2nd place (13 pts): zsp, MTR, mp13

Did you not get them?

I think I did, and it does work. Maybe might be a good idea to think of a notification system to see what the pool is—or is that already on the tourney page?

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I think I did, and it does work. Maybe might be a good idea to think of a notification system to see what the pool is—or is that already on the tourney page?

yes sir

Kjell

Awesome Player
Congrats, Cassidy! Was a pretty quick game in my group, all of a sudden zsp won, I thought it was a bug because it was over so fast.

And while we're still talking about notifications, it would be a good idea to have some sort of notification of when a tournament has been created. Maybe the tournaments tab will say (1 new) or change into another colour.

lh34

Awesome Player
it says on the tourney page that I played 4 games???