• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

How do i delete my account?

george

Awesome Player
How can someone delete his account? I can't find that option here.

alkan

Awesome Player
Thank you for your response. You understood my concern correct. Mainly I just want to be sure that I don't have to deal with anything concerning payment or credit card from the site in the future. (Not that I think that it would happen but since I don't play anymore I just want all my info gone)

Upvote 0

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
you can cancel your subscription right from your user settings, you wont be billed again. your account cant be "deleted" because it would cause holes in the database if you were in games, but you can change your email to something else if you like.

Upvote 0

justiceprevails

Awesome Player
I'm not sure what data you are talking about. I can't delete accounts, it creates holes in the database that cause errors and bugs. Just don't come back... like everything else on the internet.

Is that a responsible answer ??? How can someone delete their account ? IS THAT A CUSTOMER CENTRIC approach. If I don't trust you why should I pay you ????

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
you've got NOTHING to delete, you didn't give any sensitive information when you joined as a grunt. What are you afraid of? That someone will steal the identity "Justiceprevails" and open credit cards in that name?

Upvote 0

rob6483

Awesome Player
Yeah, not sure what you're talking about justiceprevails. It looks like you didn't even fill out your bio, so it's not like anyone has any info on you at all other than that screen name and I suppose the admins would have your IP address. Other than that... was there something else you were concerned about? This is the internet - it's only as private as you make it. Or are you questioning on behalf of paying members? Like Badorties says above, there IS a way for credit card info and billing details to be erased from the system. I can guarantee you that no business completely deletes all data on a customer though, so as for the username, that should be a non-issue.

Upvote 0