• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Hello and of course....HELP!

Intransigent

Awesome Player
First timer so don't be too loud when you laugh.

My first game...529196 I cannot begin. I've updated flash on Chrome. Allowed flash in settings and on the padlock. Refresh removes the Flash message. I press Begin Turn but the map is still greyed out and the debriefing just continues to run through the messages, like gerrymandering borders. Have I done something else wrong of have I broken it?

Thanks, and sorry!

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
There's one more step on Chrome.......Once you use the padlock thing to Allow, on the right hand side of the address bar will appear a little jigsaw puzzle looking thing. Click on that and hit Allow again, then click on the map....all good after that!

Note: The site is being updated to HTML5 over the next few months, which will eventually obviate Flash.

Upvote 0

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Flash is a kind of filter to see if you really want to play :D

Upvote 0

Intransigent

Awesome Player
It is, but I think it is also a check to see how far down the forum you looked, before you gave up looking.

Upvote 0

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
:wavey:
First timer so don't be too loud when you laugh.

My first game...529196 I cannot begin. I've updated flash on Chrome. Allowed flash in settings and on the padlock. Refresh removes the Flash message. I press Begin Turn but the map is still greyed out and the debriefing just continues to run through the messages, like gerrymandering borders. Have I done something else wrong of have I broken it?

Thanks, and sorry!

brian beat me to it and I'm happy about that because he had to do all that typing instead of me. Welcome aboard and enjoy the MC experience :top::secruity: The Flash force is aware of your human manipulations of FLASH, Security has been informed.

Upvote 0

T79boy

Awesome Player
There's one more step on Chrome.......Once you use the padlock thing to Allow, on the right hand side of the address bar will appear a little jigsaw puzzle looking thing. Click on that and hit Allow again, then click on the map....all good after that!

Note: The site is being updated to HTML5 over the next few months, which will eventually obviate Flash.

When is the HTML5 version going live ?

Upvote 0

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
When is the HTML5 version going live ?

All I know is Flash will no longer be updated after 12-1-2020:call2::driver::coffee::alberteinstein:

Upvote 0