• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Grunt Dogfight - An informal Grunt ONLY tournament

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Grunt Dogfight - An informal tourney for Grunts ONLY

An announcement from Sheriff will be coming out in next few days or so regarding this INFORMAL tourney for Grunts ONLY. This is the sign up link for that tourney. You may go ahead and sign up now by replying to this post if you wish to. A few rules which will be enforced by tourney host (that's me LOL). 1). Open to Grunts only 2). Due to membership level restrictions, players must be sure they have an opening (limited to 4) to join a game when 1st game begins. No opening to join, you're out. After 1st game, this rule is still in effect although a 24 hour grace period will be given to free up a space before elimination. 3). If you have any broken diplomatic agreements on ur profile page or ur honor rating is below 50....don't even bother to sign up. After all signups are complete, more information regarding format, maps and settings will be announced to players.

The tourney winner will be awarded a one time 6 month Strategist membership courtesy of yours truly.
:shakehands:

Last edited:

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
I have one open spot.

I can play.

Last edited:

d-flat

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Young Guns
Count me in Redstorm!

Derswick

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
The Borg
The Canadian Club
I'm in

mion

Awesome Player
Yeah man! An opportunity to join a tournament and find out if I should finally buy a subscription :)

I want to sign up!

Intrpt

Awesome Player
The Borg
Nice turney you have here ;)
Good luck all.

And... really nice idea of something like this.