• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are an existing player, please log in:   LOG IN
    If you are new to Major Command and would like to play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:   SIGN UP

• current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

Games that won't load - Post here

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
And here's to hoping that MC fixes the current glitch and is up and running again shortly.

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
And here's to hoping that MC fixes the current glitch and is up and running again shortly.
Yes, I joined it almost a year ago (as LizardMagpie) and I've not experienced a single technical issue - ever - over 235 games.

It's good to learn from what your competition is doing - some things are better than MC, some things worse. I don't like the tokens system, I have to say - I think MC's automatic rank system is better (when it works!!). I don't like their re-inf options - I play most of my MC games on escalite, and they don't have a system which quite matches that. And I don't think it's as friendly a site as MC. But the maps are good. The system they have for AWOL players is a huge improvement on the MC system. They have a nice simple 'Avoid' option so you can avoid players you don't want to play for whatever reason.

Edman6

Awesome Player
The Canadian Club
Games aren't loading at all today. I can;t even see which games I have running currently. Same look to a few months ago when you guys ran out of server space.

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Yes, I joined it almost a year ago (as LizardMagpie) and I've not experienced a single technical issue - ever - over 235 games.

It's good to learn from what your competition is doing - some things are better than MC, some things worse. I don't like the tokens system, I have to say - I think MC's automatic rank system is better (when it works!!). I don't like their re-inf options - I play most of my MC games on escalite, and they don't have a system which quite matches that. And I don't think it's as friendly a site as MC. But the maps are good. The system they have for AWOL players is a huge improvement on the MC system. They have a nice simple 'Avoid' option so you can avoid players you don't want to play for whatever reason.
I agree MNatt. Both D12 and MC have good features and not as good features.

I prefer MC .... now if only ....

and in the meantime I'll get my gaming thrills over at D12, dreaming of the day when MC is finally back up and running.

I would like to see an 'Inner Circle' that functions like an Advisory Council between the Users and the Decision Maker(s).

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
lol, I see most of my comments in this thread earlier today about D12 and MC were edited out by a higher power. At least the editing function is working.

needpapertowel

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
lol, I see most of my comments in this thread earlier today about D12 and MC were edited out by a higher power. At least the editing function is working.
FYI from the Etiquette section of the Wiki: No advertising. Advertising competing services and sites are not allowed. External links may be deleted if they are deemed as advertising. Advertising for a clan, tournament or anything else found on MajorCommand.com is of course perfectly fine.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Hi everyone,

@needpapertowel @SgtPatton @srjyj @Edman6 @MNatt @letlight @sebno @T79boy @Stormcat @Maldoon @waldegrave @periwinkle

The games are now all back up and working.

I'm sorry for the downtime. Something went wrong during our last update which affected games from loading. Sometime we don't notice when things go wrong, so please send me a message if you notice a problem. We are working in different time zones so when my dev updates the website, it might be the middle of the night for me and I don't realize something has happened. So again, sorry for the downtime, everything should now be working, and please let me know if something goes down in the future. Thanks.

T79boy

Awesome Player
Hi everyone,

@needpapertowel @SgtPatton @srjyj @Edman6 @MNatt @letlight @sebno @T79boy @Stormcat @Maldoon @waldegrave @periwinkle

The games are now all back up and working.

I'm sorry for the downtime. Something went wrong during our last update which affected games from loading. Sometime we don't notice when things go wrong, so please send me a message if you notice a problem. We are working in different time zones so when my dev updates the website, it might be the middle of the night for me and I don't realize something has happened. So again, sorry for the downtime, everything should now be working, and please let me know if something goes down in the future. Thanks.
Nice ,

Hopefully there wont be a next time but if there is .... then is it possible to bring the time back to the moment the error occured ?

I fair few people have now missed turns which could be game changing

Saintsman1959

Awesome Player
@NewSheriffInTown sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the games below won't load. I was able to play 3 or 4 of my other games but the ones below won't load. I had the game numbers in there but after I posted they went away.