• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are an existing player, please log in:   LOG IN
    If you are new to Major Command and would like to play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:   SIGN UP

• current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

Games that won't load - Post here

Leor888

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
still nothing happening, no communication?

BadKarma

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Kickstarter
Like Saintsman said above.. landing page displays game list, but individual games aren't loading

chefsmitty

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
66441 is the same game that's not loading for me. It's my turn, so I hope it gets resolved soon!
Its my turn in this game now and it won't load still

BadKarma

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Kickstarter
I recommend someone with access to the code just kills game 66441 - none of the players can access it, and it's annoying for each of us as our turns come up. Not sure how long that will go on for...maybe till the game thinks we're all AWOL?

chefsmitty

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
I recommend someone with access to the code just kills game 66441 - none of the players can access it, and it's annoying for each of us as our turns come up. Not sure how long that will go on for...maybe till the game thinks we're all AWOL?
Agreed

Athelstan

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
G'day. Game 67875 is stuck. For both the players left in the game, it isn't loading.