• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Games that won't load - Post here

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
sorry it took me awhile. i still don't know how to fix if off my phone....finally got myself in front of a computer. all good now. good luck!
Wow- I actually thought you were a bot- you actually are a real human!! good to know and thank you

Saintsman1959

Awesome Player
Not sure of the game number, but I had 43 troops to deploy and it is just stuck, nothing happens and if I try and refresh the screen goes blank. I'll keep trying to get the game number, but the whole thing has been kind of wonky the last few days.

I think it is https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/49415

It's working now

Last edited:

Leor888

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/47343 won't load
Seems to point to audio and I don't understand as I'm not using any audio on this site.

1689925107932.png

Now it worked.

One warning is still shown: scripts.13909b30fb967c84c484.js:1 Canvas2D: Multiple readback operations using getImageData are faster with the willReadFrequently attribute set to true.

Last edited:

Edman6

Awesome Player
The Canadian Club
Today I tried to join a euro massive mercenary doubles game. I got to where I could see the current players and the join buttons, but I could not join. I don't know the game number but there's only one euro massive mercenary doubles game.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Today I tried to join a euro massive mercenary doubles game. I got to where I could see the current players and the join buttons, but I could not join. I don't know the game number but there's only one euro massive mercenary doubles game.

ok...it should work now. try joining.