• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Games that won't end properly awaiting manual points adjustments

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Is this thread not being watched anymore, I noticed that after the page before this, all the entries were a year or more old, and it does not seem like there has been any new games resolved.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I guess the Sheriff and Marcos have been busy lately. One of the bugged games from last week finally ended on its own. We can only hope that the others do too or that the 'holidays' of the admins are over soon :)

StudioCity

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Please could you look at game 369154...I won it several rounds ago and should have been awarded 140pts but as you will see its still active and I am keeping it so until told otherwise...thanks for your help

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Hi Studio,

Sorry we took so long sorting it out but Cards has taken care of it (he replied to your private support forum post)
I'd be glad to. The game # you gave is incorrect, give me the correct one and I'll award the points.

EDIT: found it. It was 369154 not 269154. Awarding points now. Just go awol and the game should poof.

You wouldn't have seen it happen (we're bringing in manual point additions/subtractions to the recon tab very soon... if not already) but cards has manually awarded the 140points to your account already.
All you need to do is just ignore the game, after you miss 4 turns in a row you will go AWOL and the game will disappear

micky

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
T.O's.
Young Guns
Hi. Game 386900 did not end right. I won, I had to continue playing, alone (ha) by deploying the additioned reserves. Then it put me on AWOL after which it said something like "game not valid". It doesn't show in my archives. Anything you can do? Thanks.

DiorAranelEluchil

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Please could you look at tournament There is no 'I' in team. We win but points is not awarded to us. Thank you

BadElmer

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Can I get my points for this game? Had a zero bug on the last turn and my opponent left without doing me the courtesy of putting 1 on his tert. Thanks.

EDIT: forgot to post the link and the game is gone now. Oh well, gave Verdi a dishonor for not being willing to finish (stealing my points)

Last edited:

matildathehun

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Just finished a game, the "You've Won" banner came up for a split second, and then it disappeared and the game kept going. I tried to end turns, which I could do, but I couldn't drop troops. In the "Recon" tab, it has marked down the first player I killed, but the second player isn't marked and the game isn't marked. No points either...!

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/510574/

Is there anything I can do, or that can be done...? (Never had this happen before!)

Thanks,

-MTH

really-great-russ

Awesome Player
Game 519481
I presume this is what has happened... It is emailing me every 3 minutes to say the game has ended, which is quite frustrating.
Thanks

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm