• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Beta Invites?

lostviajero

Awesome Player
I just sent the link to signup to a few friends and apparently the public beta is closed.

Any chance we could get a gmail style invite quota? Its great for marketing and hype if people are clamoring to get invitations.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
We have expanded the beta user limit by another hundred.

Kjell

Awesome Player
I posted this on another forum and got a lot of people interested, but it says they need invites. Is the user limit going to be increased again?

edit: I like the idea of the g-mail style invite thing.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I posted this on another forum and got a lot of people interested, but it says they need invites. Is the user limit going to be increased again?

edit: I like the idea of the g-mail style invite thing.

you can invite anyone to the game by starting a new game and adding their email addresses to the New User section. Then their email will be in the system and they will be able to sign up with their email.

also, we have a 1,000 active user limit, which does not include invites. occasionally this number drops below 1,000 as users become inactive, but quickly goes back as users join. this is why some players are able to join and others not. however invited players are not affected by this cap.

Last edited: