• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Badass of the YEAR tournament

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
I'm good...

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
count me

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Count me please

edsdad

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
In please.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Unless I counted wrong, EA was #45.....

calume

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Unless I counted wrong, EA was #45.....

Yep, listing will be posted shortly, and e-mails will be flying
But keeping the registration open to get a few on a waiting list....hopefully:ridinghorse:

Last edited:

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Waiting list extra!

calume

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Tourney has started, but I might need to replace any no shows
so waiting list is as follow:

1-Maren
2-Maldoon
3-Hortik
4-Commander77

dagnasty2

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Well sometimes your time is over before it starts...That first turn of the opening round, going last, was about as much fun as getting a hydrochloric acid enema...New low for me, 16 straight ice vs singles, could not stop...

calume

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Well sometimes your time is over before it starts...That first turn of the opening round, going last, was about as much fun as getting a hydrochloric acid enema...New low for me, 16 straight ice vs singles, could not stop...

Just read the game chat in that game.

Interesting!!

My few comments:

A bit early to suicide, after a few ices, maybe stoping would have been wise!
I had bad rolls on same type of game a few times, and once I made myself so weak to purposely become an easy target hoping that my target had to help me stay alive!! and by blocking my assassin, I almost made a comeback...never know!
Not so long ago I remember in a sixers game you had 6 troops and took 11 of ours on 4 terts breaking my command and shifting the game in your favour, so extreme luck like that is not ''normal'', neither is extreme badluck!
And no, I'm not enjoying your misfortune........I would if it was against me :)

cheers

Last edited:

dagnasty2

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Yeah, had a little time to recap that adventure in my mind and you are correct calume, a cooler head would have told me to stop, regroup, try again next turn, but sometimes in the moment, well you know...that is not what happened...

And you are right, I have absolutely been at both sides of ridiculous extremes (that sixers game for one and a couple of others where you just keep rolling fire, so you just keep rolling, lol) having no losses and unreal dice streaks and then the other side (like this assassin game, ugg) where no matter which tert you attack from, how much of an "attackers advantage" you should have with more troops and more dice you just get shat upon.

So if you play enough games and roll enough dice, I suppose you will defy the odds and see extremes that seem impossible in a "chance" world, but it still sucks for others when you are on a burner and for you when your dice are colder than a yeti's balls on an snowpile in Siberia.

So once again I learn the hard way, that just because you think the dice have to balance out...they don't...so stop rolling... :)

The game chatter and the attack record were as you said...interesting? So I am just sorry that this game was over before the end of round one and hope the rest of the tourney for others goes well. I feel like I just dropped my wallet in a volcano...shitty... :(

Roscokov

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The game chatter and the attack record were as you said...interesting? So I am just sorry that this game was over before the end of round one and hope the rest of the tourney for others goes well. I feel like I just dropped my wallet in a volcano...shitty... :(

Maybe when you have played a few more assassin games you will understand the tactics involved when they are 3 player...the person who goes first gets to dictate the game...adapt or die...