• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

2 vs 2 tourney

Game settings

• Escalate 1 path

• Escalate 1 anywhere

Results are only viewable after voting.

LotsOFFLuck

Awesome Player
What scoreboard are you looking at??? Every team has played 9 games. And round 5 you have 2 points for beating team 1. And you have #1 seed. Clean your glasses...

I'm looking at round 1 of YOUR scoreboard. You have team 4 with 16 points, a phantom 2 extra points for playing 11 (?) no record of them playing us and losing. So after round 1 they should have 14 points. We have no points for beating team #1 in round 5, we should have 16 points. So we should be seed #1 and team #4 should be the 2 seed.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
I'm looking at round 1 of YOUR scoreboard. You have team 4 with 16 points, a phantom 2 extra points for playing 11 (?) no record of them playing us and losing. So after round 1 they should have 14 points. We have no points for beating team #1 in round 5, we should have 16 points. So we should be seed #1 and team #4 should be the 2 seed.
My bad had you as team 4...do you see team 4 missing round 4? that's why they played round 11...and you have the 2 points in round 5...team 4 is playing team 6 now. Sorry I had team 4 winning but the game is still on. If team 4 wins they get #1 seed...

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
My bad had you as team 4...do you see team 4 missing round 4? that's why they played round 11...and you have the 2 points in round 5...team 4 is playing team 6 now. Sorry I had team 4 winning but the game is still on. If team 4 wins they get #1 seed...
if team 6 wins you tie for first but win via head to head...

LotsOFFLuck

Awesome Player
if team 6 wins you tie for first but win via head to head...
Well you already have them winning a game against team 6, so why are they playing them again? And you don't have a loss against us for team 4.
And we beat team #1 in round 5, but don't have any points for that.
So regardless, we should have the #1 seed.
May not seem like a big deal, but as I said before, we beat the team that WE at least think is the best in this tournament, and we want credit for that!

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
sorry guys i am bit lost here and with spreadsheets as a rule, but if this helps:
lotsoffluck & easy did indeed beat us. as far as i remember (and i think the spreadsheet reflects that) we lost two games: said sea of japan game vs lots & easy (team 10), and on USA vs genghis & tpl (team 9). we have one void game vs cards & sgt patton (team 3) b/c we apparently played them twice (once on classic evolved, second time phillipines). the running game on 12d vs gvogel & norbs (team 6) is the first time we are playing them or this map. not sure this helps any?

LotsOFFLuck

Awesome Player
sorry guys i am bit lost here and with spreadsheets as a rule, but if this helps:
lotsoffluck & easy did indeed beat us. as far as i remember (and i think the spreadsheet reflects that) we lost two games: said sea of japan game vs lots & easy (team 10), and on USA vs genghis & tpl (team 9). we have one void game vs cards & sgt patton (team 3) b/c we apparently played them twice (once on classic evolved, second time phillipines). the running game on 12d vs gvogel & norbs (team 6) is the first time we are playing them or this map. not sure this helps any?
OK, thanks for that info, once. But the scoreboard has you with points for beating them (???) So if you haven't played them, that's wrong.
Also, as I've said multiple times, we played team 1 in game #5 of the first round and beat them; but didn't get the points. So, as I said, regardless of the outcome, of your current game, we should have the #1 seed. Both teams get a first round bye, but we would be playing the lower seed after that.

You (once and Sann) are still the team to beat, IMO. We managed it once with some luck, not sure that lady luck will shine with us enough to do it again.

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
OK, thanks for that info, once. But the scoreboard has you with points for beating them (???
does it say that? sorry, i really am bad at reading spreadsheets, but what i can see is that for round 3 a wrong link is posted in the spreadsheet for our game on south america.. while i do remember playing there (and winning), i am not sure who it was against.. :oops: maybe sann does. should be bilsi & bronco? thats the one team we should have played i cannot find a link to. so, if my memory does not fail and we played and won there, the total # of points does seem incorrect to me (8 games played so far, 6 won (with both players alive), 2 lost = 12 points? probably 14 if we win the running game. if you have played 9 games & only lost 1 (wow, many congrats!), you should have a total of 16 points yes?

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Well you already have them winning a game against team 6, so why are they playing them again? And you don't have a loss against us for team 4.
And we beat team #1 in round 5, but don't have any points for that.
So regardless, we should have the #1 seed.
May not seem like a big deal, but as I said before, we beat the team that WE at least think is the best in this tournament, and we want credit for that!
ok I had 4 beating 10 in rd9. Thanks once...Fixed. team 10 gets #1 seed. sorry lots, lotta work running these.

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Congrats Lots&Easy! And Bilsi thanks for the organising!

For the record: I finally had time to look at the inbox. We were set up to play Team 3 twice and I cant find the game were we should have met Team 1.
We lost our games with team 9 and 10. Won the others.

The games I found:
Team 2: needpapertowel stormcat MEA

Team 3: Cardinalsrule, SgtPepper PHIL

Team 3 Cardinalsrule, SgtPepper CLASSIC

Team5: engineerairborne, tankeater AUS

Team 6 : Vogel Norbs sep23

Team7: peri, clarkenfeld TFK

Team 8 badkarma, ironduke FEA

Team 9: genghisknows, tpl3 USA

Team 10: easytokill, lotsoffluck SOJ

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Congrats Lots&Easy! And Bilsi thanks for the organising!

For the record: I finally had time to look at the inbox. We were set up to play Team 3 twice and I cant find the game were we should have met Team 1.
We lost our games with team 9 and 10. Won the others.

The games I found:
Team 2: needpapertowel stormcat MEA

Team 3: Cardinalsrule, SgtPepper PHIL

Team 3 Cardinalsrule, SgtPepper CLASSIC

Team5: engineerairborne, tankeater AUS

Team 6 : Vogel Norbs sep23

Team7: peri, clarkenfeld TFK

Team 8 badkarma, ironduke FEA

Team 9: genghisknows, tpl3 USA

Team 10: easytokill, lotsoffluck SOJ
you beat team 1 in round2
https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/47827

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
waiting on tie-breakers for 6TH place...
cards team vs engineer for final tie-breaker...12D, 3 path escalate, chance...

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
start your games...ugh

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Playoff matches.....

Needpapertowel/stormcat vs periwinkle/clarkenfeld

ironduke/badkarma vs genghisknows/tpl3

Each team picks map and settings.
Each team starts first.
Tie-breaker is on 12D, 1, Path, Escalate. luck of the draw who goes first.

Please send me the link...

Good luck everyone!