• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Would you like to become a Tourney Operator?

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
I thought I would take an opportunity as this thread has been lively to get another post in here that people may see.

If you would like to become a Tourney Operator the process is simple. A short request to CENTCOM is required. I would suggest Cards is possibly the best point of contact.

There are currently around 8 TOs that are active on the site but I guess I am the most active on the tourney board. That definitely doesn’t mean there isn’t room for more TOs. If more TOs contributed I would slow down and share the load. That said, I don’t mind creating tourneys.

Being a TO gives you access to a tool assisting the creation of tourneys, it is very intuitive and nothing to be afraid of.

The difficult bit I suppose is choosing the settings to make a successful tourney which comes from time and experience, I sometimes get them wrong but we all make mistakes.

I would be happy to coach and mentor anyone that would like to contribute and show you how I make the tourney banners. My expertise in this area is on a Mac and requires no specific tools.

There is also some little quirks to be familiar with which I would cover when explaining some of the pitfalls.

Anyway, if it floats your boat and you would like to contribute, drop Cards a message and we can start from there if he is happy.

Regards

JC

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Is this info up-to-date with Beta? Being a TO would greatly simplify setting up tourneys

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Is this info up-to-date with Beta? Being a TO would greatly simplify setting up tourneys

we don't have the tourney generator up and running yet...but once that is running we will add you :)

for now, if you want to run a tourney, you will need to run it through the forums.

Last edited:

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
we don't the tourney generator up and running yet...but once that is running we will add you :)

for now, if you want to run a tourney, you will need to run it through the forums.
Thanks Periwinkle.