• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

why are some question and topics not welcome???

martinaBANNED

Awesome Player
why are you afraid of some questions??? i just saw that some post are deleted. why?????

if i can remember questions were about
dices . . . and no proper answer from you side . . . well that is just a confirmation that dices are not random and same players have advantage or you are just have no brain to see that dices are here totally apsurd.

your text about random dices is just funny, there is nothing logical there exepct your opinion ( poor opinion ) what are random dices. you are talking about what we remember or we dont remember . . are you normal???? that is individual from person to person . . when i was reading that I tought it was joke.

after that in text you are talking about percentages of losing and winning 10 to 2 or so. . .well you dont know nothing about that, and that is only certain on this site.
as you sad that happenns every 20 games or so. .
hahaha that hapenns in every game few times . . your answer is just stupid. well guys just look my last 20 games it happens cca 10 times . . .. it can be easily checked. why arent you make statistic if you are so smart???? well you can easily prove that i am wrong???? BUT INSTEDE YOU ERASE POST WHEN SOMEONE ASK ABOUT THAT. WHY IS SO DIFFICULT TO MAKE STATISTICS???? WILL WE HAVE SOME UNPLEASNT FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys but you all sucks . . you dont know nothing about statistic . . and that can be proved easily.
using Law of large numbers. just take my 20 last games as or 50 what you prefer or just take 1 game and do the math.
I do that . . .and there is nothing random . . . and i didnt take in calculation that i lose 10 - 2 I take only value of numbers.
so probably statistics of winning and
losing tropps is even worst.

well at the end visit CONQUER site and you will learn something about random dices and how statistics works. you are not even close to that.
and
I can see number of games and players are constantly going down . . . .

i know you are going to erase this post as ussually! that is only here that is certain.

kiss, martina:withstupid:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
you say that the dice aren't random, and you say that it is easy to do statistics to prove it. Well, then DO THE MATH and show us in black and white instead of just making unsubstantiated random assertions..... you say that it is easy to do, so come back with hard numbers, shouldn't take you too long...

Upvote 0

Nessa

Awesome Player
I would love to see your statistics as well, along with a comparison from CC site. I think CCs dice are totally out of reality. I argued with them there and was told "They are within the possible outcomes of statistics." LOL Anything and everything falls into that category. Roll 1 million 1's in a row? "They are within the possible outcomes of statistics." ROTFLMAO!

Also, CCs dice stats are skewed by the way they are weighted. They are skewed to present the illusion of evenness. Which is idiotic. Have you worked thru the equations there? The equations that they won't give you? LOL. Try it and let me know what your answers are as to what their equations actually are.

Upvote 0

Jalthise

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
I would love to see your statistics as well, along with a comparison from CC site. I think CCs dice are totally out of reality. I argued with them there and was told "They are within the possible outcomes of statistics." LOL Anything and everything falls into that category. Roll 1 million 1's in a row? "They are within the possible outcomes of statistics." ROTFLMAO!

Also, CCs dice stats are skewed by the way they are weighted. They are skewed to present the illusion of evenness. Which is idiotic. Have you worked thru the equations there? The equations that they won't give you? LOL. Try it and let me know what your answers are as to what their equations actually are.

Humans are terrible at assessing randomness (e.g. Martina or look at a bunch of statistics/psychology literature) - does CC actually do something to downplay the variance so the dice "seem random" to most people? I'm not familiar with the site, let alone the algorithms it uses.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representativeness_heuristic for the curious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Sorry folks... all our dice rolls are run through PRISM. I can't confirm or deny that Obama has been giving certain players extra sixes.

Upvote 0

BAB00N

Awesome Player
The Borg
The Embassy
Martina I am sorry you feel that way about erased posts, I have never seen anything like that here. I noticed all 4 of your informative posts are still active though so maybe its not as bad as you think. One thing to remember is that our community is made up of much more that just statistics and dice rolls, its very much about helping each other out and making friends. :) Further more in today informatic world, is it that hard to not enjoy things for fun and not just for wins?

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Sorry folks... all our dice rolls are run through PRISM. I can't confirm or deny that Obama has been giving certain players extra sixes.

son of a..... I KNEW IT! Damn it, I'm gonna vote for the teabagger next time.

Upvote 0

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers

We are getting some pretty good space in Utah for our servers I see.

Upvote 0

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
I'm not afraid to admit the truth. Martina, the rest of us on this site enjoy great dice. We saw you coming from a mile away, so we formed a conspiracy. We get all the good dice rolls, and you get the bad ones. Thanks for soaking up the misery!

P.S. We are not human. Some of us are lizard people with bioengineered human avatar exo-skin, and our alien overlords telepathically send us commands from their invisible spaceships.

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
don't listen to him, Martina. Bado admitted it to you, its all an NSA conspiracy, led by the Obama administration. If you had only helped the multi-bazillionaire win.......

Upvote 0

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
The original post has been redacted by ME MOTHERFUCKER!

Upvote 0

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
... our alien overlords telepathically send us commands from their invisible spaceships.
Dude, I telepathically commanded you NOT to divulge out little secret. Now I have to make your tiny lizard brain explode.

[pop]

Upvote 0

Blondo

Awesome Player
That's some scary stuff in here ... I'm going home.

BTW what does that little bar mean? You know the 1 ... below my regiment commander rank. Looks like someone tampered with it ... I only have 1 bar while Bado & Shep are hogging all the other little bars.

Edit: probably has something to do with the + sign. How do you go about "+"-whoring?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
That's some scary stuff in here ... I'm going home.

BTW what does that little bar mean? You know the 1 ... below my regiment commander rank. Looks like someone tampered with it ... I only have 1 bar while Bado & Shep are hogging all the other little bars.

Edit: probably has something to do with the + sign. How do you go about "+"-whoring?

Now you got two bars. When people press that plus sign on your post you get more forum rep. Its a complicated system with lots of rules and intricacies. There are a few others out there with many bars. mouse over the bars for an explanation.

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
"Badorties is a glorious beacon of light"?

*jumping up on table in vain effort to save shoes*

Upvote 0

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
why are you afraid of some dices . . . well that is just a confirmation that dices have no brain. your opinion are what we remember. Hahaha your answer is just smart???? well i am wrong. WHY IS SO DIFFICULT TO MAKE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys but you all know nothing about losing.

I going down . . . .

kiss, martina:withstupid:

Most sense you've made so far!

Upvote 0