• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Vanished

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
Since this is the place to post off topic questions, I was reading something about the scoreboard and suddenly I remembered a player who was dominating it not too long ago... I looked him up and he is nowhere to be found... How come? :confused: I thought even if you retired, your points would still show there... I don't know if I should mention who that was but if you send me a private message I'll tell you.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
No, only the boards with (all time) in the name are fixed, in the main board, a player disappears when inactive for a certain amount of time.

Some very seldom occasions, high ranked players are banned from the site for transgressing the rules, and then of course they also vanish from the scoreboard.

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
You may be thinking of a player named "ab" who was a Legion General. Turned out he was cheating in nearly every game to get there (playing 1v1 vs. fake accounts, playing singles games with a partner).

He's now a Munitions Inspector, so you won't see him on any leaderboards ;)

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
No, only the boards with (all time) in the name are fixed, in the main board, a player disappears when inactive for a certain amount of time.

Some very seldom occasions, high ranked players are banned from the site for transgressing the rules, and then of course they also vanish from the scoreboard.

That was it. I found him in the 'Consecutive Defeated Opponents (All Time)' board. Turns out I was confused about his name too. Thanks! He has been inactive for more than two years, so that explains it.

Thank you!

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
You may be thinking of a player named "ab" who was a Legion General. Turned out he was cheating in nearly every game to get there (playing 1v1 vs. fake accounts, playing singles games with a partner).

He's now a Munitions Inspector, so you won't see him on any leaderboards ;)

Wow, some people really have too much free time. It wasn't him I was talking about though. Turns out I was confused about the player's name, and yes he is still on one of the 'all time' scoreboards. Have been inactive for more than two years. Mystery solved. Thanks!

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
(some nicknames have been changed beyond recognition)

speaking of players not listed;
Blou asked me last night why he is not on the Points board (Points Leader (Current))
Class: Grunt
Score: 2322
he would be on the scoreboard ranking #122 but he isn't on it
now I think rankings listings should be a perk that can be permanently unlocked by members by payin for membership, rather than being accessible for every grunt anyway...

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
(some nicknames have been changed beyond recognition)

speaking of players not listed;
Blou asked me last night why he is not on the Points board (Points Leader (Current))
Class: Grunt
Score: 2322
he would be on the scoreboard ranking #122 but he isn't on it
now I think rankings listings should be a perk that can be permanently unlocked by members by payin for membership, rather than being accessible for every grunt anyway...

He probably hasn't verified his email address. Once he's done that he'll appear.

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
"Hi - Thanks Aura, I had not confirm email... Now looks I am in. I thing several others are in same situation. Not a big deal but I did not understand why.
Tks!"
-Blou
(I guess that means "thanks cardinals," he probly read your post)

pinzky

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
I was playing in 2012 and I quit for 7 years, I came back and I started in the scoreboard in the beginning :) so time doesnt Matter hehehe