• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Tourney: Master Game : Mini (Signups)

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
This thread is for the signup, and then playing of the Master Game tournament, played on the Mini map. It's an experiment in format so there may be some rough edges. :pilot:

There are 24 slots available, to sign up please post "I'm in" below.

The final winner will recieve this tour of duty ribbon as well as 500 bonus points.

TEurnUJ.jpg

Here is how it works and rules :ridinghorse:
Reference map.
Mininames.jpg

1. The grand game will be played on the classic mini map and will updated by Badoties, by hand.
  2. Each player will start with a single region determined at random.
  3. Each round, all players must send in their movement orders privately to Badorties. This is comprised of which region you are moving from and too. Each region may only move once per turn. You have 48 hours to send in your orders or no movement will be made.
  4. Movements will result in an attack if two players are occupying the same region when all movements have been processed.
  5. If Player A in Canada attacks Player B in USA, and player B attacks player A in Canada, they will effectively swap regions.
  6. If player C in Alaska also attacks player A in Canada on the same turn, all non-agressive movements take place first. So Player A and B swap regions, then Player C faces a 1v1 battle against Player B for Canada.
  7. This is pretty confusing, sorry. If you want to make sure you don’t swap with an enemy you have to move one your rear armies (from greenland) to Canada. Then Player B attacking Canada would have to battle for it.
  8. Regions that end up with multiple attackers will result in 3 player or 4 player games, etc.
  9. Battles in NA will be on the NA map unless its in the US and then on the US map. Those in europe will be on the cold war map. Battles in UK will be on the UK map. Asia battles on Asia map. You get the idea. Settings will be escalating. Further settings determined by the player with more regions, or by me if it is a tie.
  10. If a player controls an entire command they can submit more movement orders based on the command bonus. If they own North America they can submit 3 extra movement orders per turn. These can come from any region. If a player ends up attack a region twice (Attacking Greenland from the UK and Canada) then one attack game is played, and if the attacker loses, another attack game is played.
  11. The grand winner will the player who is the final remaining player after all others have been defeated or forfitted.
:fight:
Also. After each round I will post the battles to be played in this thread. It will be your responsibility as a player to coordinate with your opponent and start the game. Rules may be added, changed, or removed from the tournament at any time and I will decide all disputes.

This tournament may take over a month. Please make sure you will be around and active if you decide to join. Players who are determined to be AWOL from the master game may be substituted.

Chilly

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
In like Flynn

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I'm In.

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
I'm in.

dorcee

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
Im in.

kows

Awesome Player
The Duellers Society
I'd love to join:
I'm in

linkintheory13

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
I'm in.

BadElmer

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Yes please

(I'm in)

Last edited:

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
I'm in, though I don't really understand - you only ever have one army and control one territory?

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I'm in, though I don't really understand - you only ever have one army and control one territory?

No, if you attack a region and win the game, you then have two armies, at the start of the next turn.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I'm also in, if I may

Edit: I'll upgrade to strategist, since it is difficult to participate with a four-game game limit....

Last edited:

thone

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Yes please :), i would love to play!

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
IM IN, its just a bits confussing, usually 24 players game in mini map, have many turns just deploying

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Well, this game has no deployment phase - there is never more than one troop on any territory, if I understood correctly. Whenever there is, that is because two opponents clash, and that has to be played out somewhere else.

stone123

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
OOH an experiment...Im in.....History in the making

BudH

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg