• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Tourney: Game of Games (begins!) (Round 2 move orders)

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
And so it begins... The master game, now called game of games has begun.

li5Wy8c.jpg

:fight: Here are your participants. :fight:

:creep: And here are your stand-bys, in order.:creep:

:afraid:Remember, this is an experiment in form and function. Things may brake and be fixed mid-game.:afraid:

Here are your rules​

1. The grand game will be played on the classic mini map and will updated by Badoties, by hand.
  2. Each player will start with a single region determined at random.
  3. Each round, all players must send in their movement orders privately to Badorties. This is comprised of which region you are moving from and too. Each region may only move once per turn. You have 48 hours to send in your orders or no movement will be made.
  4. Movements will result in an attack if two players are occupying the same region when all movements have been processed.
  5. All players play a defensive game if the regions they occupy at the start of the game are attacked.
  6. You can use one of your movement orders to attack yourself, essential an extra troop, which results in another game played. You must win one of the games to hold the region.
  7. Regions that end up with multiple attackers will result in 3 player or 4 player games, etc.
  8. Battles in NA will be on the NA map unless its in the US and then on the US map. Those in europe will be on the cold war map. Battles in UK will be on the UK map. Asia battles on Asia map. You get the idea. Settings will be escalating. Further settings determined by the player with more regions, or by me if it is a tie.
  9. If a player controls an entire command they can submit more movement orders based on the command bonus. If they own North America they can submit 3 extra movement orders per turn. These can come from any region. If a player ends up attack a region twice (Attacking Greenland from the UK and Canada) then one attack game is played, and if the attacker loses, another attack game is played.
  10. The grand winner will the player who is the final remaining player after all others have been defeated or forfitted.

And there is a special rule. In the first round you essential have two armies to use, however one will remain on your first region. So this means you can attack another region without fear of swaping.

This is how you send in your move order.​

Send a note to me, Badorties in the following format.

I [insert your name] move [your region] to [adjacent region]

I will determine who battles how and post the battles to be fought. It will be up to you as the player to create the games.

Any questions just ask!

Last edited:

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
And here is the first deployment map. Players have been placed randomly. All players should submit their move orders now.

CtUd945.jpg

Last edited:

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
So If I have 2 men and attack with one and leave one, but no one attacks my original tert, then I will have 2 terts if I win the attack or 1 if I lose? But if I attack a country that also attacks me, then we trade? And after round one we go back to only having 1 'troop'?

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Bado, you missed one - there's no one on Greenland.

Ralf

Awesome Player
about this 1st round rule: if i attack someone and he doesnt move.. its 1vs2. it is still resolved by 1 'external game', right?

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Bado, you missed one - there's no one on Greenland.

Thansk, got GRADY in tyhere.

So If I have 2 men and attack with one and leave one, but no one attacks my original tert, then I will have 2 terts if I win the attack or 1 if I lose? But if I attack a country that also attacks me, then we trade? And after round one we go back to only having 1 'troop'?

Correct on the first question. If you attack a region that attacks you, two games are fought, one for each region. A swap would occur if you both win the offensive games and lose the defensive ones. And yes after round 1, you get 1 troop movement per region.
about this 1st round rule: if i attack someone and he doesnt move.. its 1vs2. it is still resolved by 1 'external game', right?
Correct, it is a 1v1.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
give him a LITTLE time, Ralf. The deadline for getting attack orders in was 7 PM last night, Bado has to process them all before he can send out the results and tell us who is battling.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Yep will update tonight. Sorry, was Ghost's birthday yesterday.

Ralf

Awesome Player
a yes, sorry... in my timezone.... uh... never mind, i was actively waiting since the deadline :)

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I have the map updated, just waiting for St33l's move as he is subbing for Owlcraft who is AWOL.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Here is the Orders map. Games will be posted shortly.
eJ0Ld6g.jpg

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
so when you've processed the orders you'll tell us what games we have to make/who to invite?

probably best to nominate one of the combatants, i.e. -

Cagey make coldwar game invite sebrim and grady
Boneapart make USA game invite Bad Elmer

etc.

?

edit: haha, should've waited a minute

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
Ok, looking at the new map, for this round only we're considered to have 2 armies, one moving and one staying in place, so I'll be fighting two battles, one in russia against chilly and patsfan44 and one in Nordik against sebrim, budh and ralf........ is that right?

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Round 1 Games

The player in bold will be responsible for setting up the game according to the specified settings and inviting the other players. Unspecified settings will be left up to the player in bold. All games must be Chance, Escalaing, Casual.

If your name is bold, you need to start that game. Make sure you spell the other players name right when invited them.

Game 1
:congrats:Thone vs Boneapart : USA map

Game 2
Boneapart vs Thone : North America map

Game 3
ndrm31 vs pkhustle vs stone123 : South America map

Game 4
stone123 vs :congrats:nrdm31 : South America Map

Game 5
ironztiger vs dorcee vs st33l : Australia map

Game 6
dorcee vs ironztiger vs daangeennaam : Phillipeans map

Game 7
wpbrj vs :congrats:cardinalsrule : Far East asia map

Game 8
:congrats:carndinalsrule vs wpbrj : Far East asia map

Game 9
Patsfan44 vs th-child : Duck and Cover map

Game 10
:congrats:cagey vs chilly vs patsfan44 : Duck and Cover mpa

Game 11
sebrim vs :congrats: badelmer : Cold War Europe map

Game 12
ralf vs sebrim vs budh vs cagey : Cold War Europe map

Game 13
budh vs linktheory13 vs grady vs ralk : British Isles map

Game 14
jalthise vs cows vs twhayes7 : Conflict Africa map

Game 15
cows vs :congrats: jalthise : Conflict Africa map

:viking: Game on! :five:

Last edited:

kows

Awesome Player
The Duellers Society
it's kows :p
dont i switch with jalthise or smth,
or how is it possible that i'm in 2 games with him?

Last edited:

Jalthise

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Given the first page:
If Player A in Canada attacks Player B in USA, and player B attacks player A in Canada, they will swamp regions.
If player C in Alaska also attacks player A in Canada on the same turn, all non-agressive movements take place first. So Player A and B swap regions, then Player C faces a 1v1 battle against Player B for Canada.

Shouldn't I get The Horn, while Kows and Hayes have a 2v2 for Maghreb?

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
yeah I'm confused too... i thought i'd be in a battle in Russia, one army staying behind to defend the territory you start in and one attacking.

Last edited:

WPBRJ

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
yeah I'm confused too... i thought i'd be in a battle in Russia, one army staying behind to defend the territory you start in and one attacking.[/QUOTE

you are in a battle for Russia

Game 10
cagey vs chilly vs patsfan44 : Duck and Cover mpa

you should be in a 2nd 3 way game for Europe and i dont see you in any of those games

Jalthise

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
My bad, I didn't notice the update - "And there is a special rule. In the first round you essential have two armies to use, however one will remain on your first region. So this means you can attack another region without fear of swaping."
That means the games I'm in are correct, but it still looks like there should be a four way match with Cagey that isn't there.

Given the first page:
If Player A in Canada attacks Player B in USA, and player B attacks player A in Canada, they will swamp regions.
If player C in Alaska also attacks player A in Canada on the same turn, all non-agressive movements take place first. So Player A and B swap regions, then Player C faces a 1v1 battle against Player B for Canada.

Shouldn't I get The Horn, while Kows and Hayes have a 2v2 for Maghreb?