• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Time ban when honor rating is low

BlueVelvet

Awesome Player
It seems that people with a low honor rating (below 30) are the ones that suck the life out of this site and i would assume many are players to real time games are turned away because of the low life minority.

I suggest a time ban of 1 month for these people that ruin the site. I don't see any valid reason for having an honor rating, it means nothing, I can't stop them joining my games and it's the same people over and over that keep joining my games.

Tiring is an understatement...these people ruin the site.

empirejeff

Awesome Player
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Stopping people from joining your games. I think that is something that is being planned.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
It has at least been discussed. Currently, the only way to stop unwanted players is to password protect your games...

BlueVelvet

Awesome Player
It has at least been discussed. Currently, the only way to stop unwanted players is to password protect your games...

I understand the password games but I want to play different people, just not people that insist on ruining games by leaving in the second or third round.

miquel

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
It is not perfect or same than limit certain players but I have used method to search games with one slot open. When joining at that phase then you know who your opponents will be.

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
One more thing to avoid AWOLers: just stick to casual :)

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
It is not perfect or same than limit certain players but I have used method to search games with one slot open. When joining at that phase then you know who your opponents will be.

I never thought of that:canabis:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
It seems that people with a low honor rating (below 30) are the ones that suck the life out of this site and i would assume many are players to real time games are turned away because of the low life minority.

I suggest a time ban of 1 month for these people that ruin the site. I don't see any valid reason for having an honor rating, it means nothing, I can't stop them joining my games and it's the same people over and over that keep joining my games.

Tiring is an understatement...these people ruin the site.

Why not a physical punishment on the majcom yearly con?

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.

yep I do that when I want to start playing fast ;)

honk

Awesome Player
sorry to be the weird one but i disagree. Firstly, people leaving games, though irritating, i can live with. Secondly, (and much more importantly) in my experience, people with high honor scores tend towards back-scratching circle jerks, in which they will treaty themselves to the eyeballs then declare each other 'honorable' because they all stuck around and no-one broke their treaties. I'm aware that few here share my conception of honor though. Come to think of it, not long ago a player rated me dishonorable for missing the first turn of a 2 player game I started - that was perplexing to me.