• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Team Player order view in lobby

Atlas-shrugged

Awesome Player
In team games I have noticed that you cannot tell what the player order is in the lobby.
Since this game takes time to load, it would be nice if you you could discern what the player order is in the lobby without having to load the game.:burnout::burnout:

Last edited:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
yes this is a problem. currently you can only chose your team if you search for the game and pull it up in the search results.

Atlas-shrugged

Awesome Player
I am talking about after the game has begun,not the choosing teams problem,that is a different issue I have seen discussion about too.

This is after the teams are chosen ,and the game is in progress. In the lobby view you can see who's turn it is ,but you cannot tell who is after that or how many players are before you .You can see this order in any other games except team games.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I am talking about after the game has begun,not the choosing teams problem,that is a different issue I have seen discussion about too.

This is after the teams are chosen ,and the game is in progress. In the lobby view you can see who's turn it is ,but you cannot tell who is after that or how many players are before you .You can see this order in any other games except team games.

THe turn order is depicted at top. like all games.

Atlas-shrugged

Awesome Player
For other games you can see it in the lobby without loading the game. Not with team games though,you only can make out the play order if you load the game first with team games, and then it is shown at the top in order of play.With non-team games I can check the player order and therefore how many turns before I play without loading the map screen.

For example,I have a game I just looked at real quick in the lobby and can see that the player after me has still not taken his turn, and It shows the order in which we take our turns and who we are waiting for to play,In team games you can see who is up but not who is after that unless you memorized it,or load the map of course.

Last edited: