• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

System Tool Virus!

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Fuck you, system tool!!! Anyone ever get this virus and know how to get rid of it?

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
malware bytes?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i concur what Bado suggested. it`s the only thing i use.
are you aching to be able to say you`re `virus free` lol.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
What system tools is is a virus that pretends it's a spyware program that has found all kinds of viruses/worms all over your computer: scareware. It doesn't allow you to open up ANY programs, so running either virus protection software i have on my laptop (symantec and malwarebytes) wouldn't work. I, nor the ITS dude could not find the file anywhere to get rid of it (it was pretty well freakin hidden) so we ended up deleting my user account and made a completely different one since it was only a virus specific to the account and not to the hard disk..freakin lame. I ended up buying windows 7 too (something I've been meaning to get anyway). So, too all of the majcom people who care so much about what's going on in the technological world that is zsp's, I believe the problem is solved haha

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Microsoft Security Essentials. Free, lightweight, and it does a great job.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I was kinda hoping it turned out not to be a virus, but a deadly flesh eating bacteria :D