• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Sugg: Specify Team on Invite Page

Cassidy

Deputy General
Awesome Player
I nearly just completely screwed over two campers by being the first to join two dubs games, which automatically put me on Team 1 with Inc.

So there needs to be either a way to join either team on the invite page, or the invite system only invites to one team.

I suggest the latter because many a player who does not know to go back to the Join A Game page will join a team they're not supposed to be on.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Ack, good looking out Cass, that didn't even occur to me.

I feel like we talked about this awhile back, and the "invite a given person to a given team" concept won out.

EDIT: Just PMed the 3 campers who haven't joined yet, asking them to join the games manually.

Last edited:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Yes this needs to get into the system, however there is a work around..

I just figuring this out, but to manual slot a player in a certain slot just send them a join link with coreesponding slot number

In this 4 player game

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Ga...eid=537&slot=3 <----slots to 3rd position.
http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Ga...eid=537&slot=4 <--- slots to 4th position.

So to for the survivor games for example, I can send the slotted join links with the password to seat people correctly on the teams.

This is just a work around until we implement the slot invite system.