• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Spring fever.

edsdad

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
How many folk out there are starting to exhibit symptoms of spring fever .
I personally am getting pretty fed up with boots,mitts,jackets,snow shovels,snow,cold,people driving like @#^% idiots,oil bills,lonnnnnng shifts(plow snow for the city where I live) slush,salt stains,scrapping car windows,lack of sunlight,other people suffering from spring fever,the winter blahs,and that's just to scratch the surface,I could go on for hrs .

On the bright side ! The days are getting longer and warmer,snow is starting to melt,saw my first robin yesterday, raccoons are back thrashing my deck,half loads on the roads,things is starting to look up.

Hang in in there guys,spring is just around the corner,we shall prevail !

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Actually, it's just the opposite for me. We finally got a good snow dump in the Sierras so I've been voluntarily putting on the gear to hit the slopes.

Of course, I also live in California at sea level, where it's been spring for about three months now. Every day I look at the national weather reports and am reminded as to why I don't live in, oh, let's say, Ottawa. :)

Kjell

Awesome Player
Where you from, edsdad? Here in sweden we actually got a day of sun and people caught spring fever alright. I spent a good portion of the day in the sun. Hopefully it will last, I'm pretty tired of the cold and dark days myself.

warneke

Awesome Player
This "winter" that you speak of isn't something I know anything about. However, I'm eagerly awaiting everyone's grandparents going back from whence they came. I'm sure your Nana is a nice lady, but I don't enjoy grocery shopping around her nor watching her interesting ideas of the fast lane on the freeway.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
I wish our userinfo under our avatars displayed where we were from. I'm from South Carolina, USA, and it's been like in the 70's here. Tree's are in bloom, and kids are in shorts.

edsdad

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Where you from, edsdad? Here in sweden we actually got a day of sun and people caught spring fever alright. I spent a good portion of the day in the sun. Hopefully it will last, I'm pretty tired of the cold and dark days myself.

I'm from Ottawa,Canada buddy,were we have six months of winter and six months of "road under construction"
Glad to hear from those northern climes who can relate,and Sweden is on that list for sure,i share your pain buddy.

As for you folk in southern climes,if you could send some of that sunshine up our way it would be much appreciated.

Kjell

Awesome Player
Yeah we're on the same latitude I think, and it's pretty devoid of sun. I think this week should be good, looks like it's above 0*c all week so maybe the snow will melt. I want to wear shorts outdoors damnit.

Tree-of-Souls

Awesome Player
It seems like in England seasons include rain, or cloudy sun with a touch of rain. We've never heard of Spring.