• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

should it be a Quit button?

Parkelj

Awesome Player
i think it should be ...sometimes no1 came into an already created game or ..in my noob case.. u can realize the game settings isnt what u wanted n still u have to wait to finish somehow the game ....

another questioon if i may .....as i said im a noob in this game ..sometimes i can call my reserves sometimes cant ..hows that?

k thanks any answer XD

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
i think it should be ...sometimes no1 came into an already created game or ..in my noob case.. u can realize the game settings isnt what u wanted n still u have to wait to finish somehow the game ....

If the game has not filled up yet, you can drop out of the game before it is filled by clicking on the game area (not view) and then click Drop Game.

another questioon if i may .....as i said im a noob in this game ..sometimes i can call my reserves sometimes cant ..hows that?

k thanks any answer XD

Well, actually, your rank is: Cadet. Class: Grunt...if that is what you are talking about..

i think it should be ...

I think not. Only b/c if people don't like their drop, they'll just quit, making it a long, arduous game for the people still playing as they have to fight around/through your would-be countries making the game so much longer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
sometimes i can call my reserves sometimes cant ..hows that?

You can only call up reserves if you have a set, either one of each color or three of one color. And if you have 5 reserves, you are required to call them up.

Hope that helps. Welcome to the site!

Upvote 0

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
You can only call up reserves if you have a set, either one of each color or three of one color. And if you have 5 reserves, you are required to call them up.

Hope that helps. Welcome to the site!

Ah...that is what he meant. Sorry!

Upvote 0