• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Seize the Castle

iLoveBadDiceBANNED

Awesome Player
I like Chess, Chess however does not have dice, it is similar to "Fixed Force" ... the reason I wouldn't play "Fixed Force" is because knowing how to manipulate the dice is a skill. Let's talk a sports comparison ... playing "Fixed Force" is kinda like playing indoor sports ...

When you play sports outdoors, the climate effects your play, the rain/cold/blazing sun/etc ... so if I were an athlete or a team who actually knows how to deal with the climate conditions better than anyone ... I would prefer playing outdoors cause it gives me an edge ...

Same here ... I know how to do more with less ... and I know how to get the most out of bad dice (hence the username).

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
We are drifting off topic........

FLAGG

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I did a castle map in a previous life.

BLPbeUO.png

The concept could certainly use some updating though. I had some interesting mechanics in there.

Nessa

Awesome Player
I did a castle map in a previous life.

The concept could certainly use some updating though. I had some interesting mechanics in there.

That was yours, Bado, Sweetheart? I loved that map bc it had such an interesting combo of ways to get in and out of the various areas! Awesome!

Nessa

jburl

Awesome Player
I like FLAGG's siege thing. I think it would add a cool dimension and make good strategy essential. I wonder, is there some way this could be a conquest style map? I love that aspect of the Twelve Domains map and would love to see more maps like this. Maybe make the towers and villages(?) be original starting points and go from there. This might require more terts but it would make a really interesting game.

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
I would like to start this castle thread going again. Read my post #5. I still think there are a lot of ideas there that could start the genesis of a real map.

FLAGG

Geoffrey

Awesome Player
Generals
Holy crap, thanks for reviving this, it's a great idea that should be revived-with the proper MC-ish look of course :p Read most of your #5 post and that's what made me start nodding my head at my computer in agreement at this idea!