• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Record Tab - Highlight affected region on mouseover

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Although I will probably become more familiar with the region names in each particular map over time, there are quite a few. Being able to mouseover the record of choice and highlight the affected region/regions, similar to how mousing over a players name highlights all of their regions, would be very helpful.

For example, "Incandenza Took Bahia from Spazm". Hovering my mouse over this line would highlight Bahia.

A much more involved "upgrade" would be a replay since my last turn, particularly for those 12 player games.

Atlas-shrugged

Awesome Player
Although I will probably become more familiar with the region names in each particular map over time, there are quite a few. Being able to mouseover the record of choice and highlight the affected region/regions, similar to how mousing over a players name highlights all of their regions, would be very helpful.

For example, "Incandenza Took Bahia from Spazm". Hovering my mouse over this line would highlight Bahia.

A much more involved "upgrade" would be a replay since my last turn, particularly for those 12 player games.

Yes ,I was thinking about a replay or playback function as I started reading your post before you got to it,as well as earlier today when i was trying to figure out a game I am in. This would be about the biggest improvement I could see you having on the site.