• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Real Time Project!

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
The objective it to conform a league for all those players that want to play multiplayer honorable dynamic games, without awols

A long place objective may be to have 1 or more days with many games at the dif time zones for many players not necessary 12 or 24 players ones but games for many players being played at once

Another middle place objective may to have a tool in the site to go forward with it, like it happened with the league brightly created by masterjskye by private messages at the beggining and instrumented in the tournament section since the 3rd round

Getting started

We are pleased to invite everyone to the 1st game or games, next Sunday september 16th at 8pm GMT (This was decided to be the best time), they will be set depending the amount of players that answer this invitation, they will be set with password to avoid awols, the only thing that we ask once you confirm this invitation and join the game, is to play out the entire game *a escalate game so it can finish in a few hours*, that is to avoid AWOLs and the time wasted waiting each turn. The player that leaves 1 game won’t be invited in the next weekly game *just in the next weekly game*, being free to rejoin at the second week after that game.

Any suggestions or ideas that could improve what we're doing just let us know we're all ears :)

If you know anybody else that might want to join, tell them to give the project a look, it'll be great fun :coool!:

And make sure that you reply, either by messaging me or ndrm31, or replying in the forum thread, otherwise you won't be invited to the games.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
sounds cool beans.. i can promote it sitewide if you like.

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Yes Please Bado! :)

thone

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Sounds intresting.
So in Belgium thats like 21 PM?

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
sure is thone, I'm sorry it couldn't be any earlier but it's 6am for me :shot:

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
I'm in! So just to confirm, to those of us in the UK it is actually 9pm since we are still on British Summer Time which is GMT +1.

Incidentally I would vote for multiple smaller games (maybe 6 player or so) rather than 12 or 24.. just for time reasons mainly. some of us have work in the morning :D

Last edited:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Hi all :), the idea is just to start this sunday at that selected time, but after that we hope that this grows and we can have many games during sundays at dif times acording to the dif timezones, thx for joining!!!

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Just over 10 hours till we kick off the project :)
:party:
Anyone else interested??

ladynem

Awesome Player
The first real time project game just finished! It was a very exciting game in which everyone took their turns quick & smooth.

The setting of the game were the isles and ships in the Phillipines. 8 people saw theirselves in the one and only throne in the Phillipines, which let to war. NDRM jinxed the dice, so quite a few people had a hard start. However after a few turns almost everyone settled theirselves somewhere in the Phillipines. Unfortunately Pier was the first one who lost the battle for the throne.

We were all waiting for the first one to make a tiny mistake, and when the numbers of newly arrived bonus troops raised, our blood-pressure raised as well.

Some very stupid woman who shall not be named forgot that in order to get from country A to country M, the countries B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K and of course L needed to be crossed as well. This miscalculation left poor BudH weakened and ready to be killed by the highest bidder.

Beanz eliminated BudH and as a result lots of eager young men & women volunteered to fight for his kingdom. Beanz went on a killing spree. He quickly took out NDRM and Pit and because of this victories again lots of eager young people volunteered to fight.

The winterking in turn decided to stay low profile, but atrakaviejas saw him anyways and the king of winter lost his kingdom. Even more young soldiers offered their services to atrakaviejas.

The stupid woman who shall not be named somehow managed to find enough soldiers stupid enough to offer their services to her. She went after atrakaviejas, but atrakaviejas was too spread out over the Phillipines and the time was short... She left Atrakaviejas weakened, but not dead. Beanz took that opportunity to put atrakaviejas under the guillotine and after his head rolled, he grabbed his word and took down the lady as well.

Beanz was victorious - and the people in the phillipines lived happily ever after under the sovereign reign of Beanz the Great.

Last edited:

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Thanks m'lady, great summary :)
looking forward to next week's installment of the project :D

ladynem

Awesome Player
Same time this week? 8pm gmt?
I'll probably be able to make it, not completely sure yet :) You'll see me in chat if I indeed make it!

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Yep, same time... maybe there will be a few more people :)

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
This week the project is going to be a password protected game so just look out for ndrm31 or me in the lobby and ask for the password :)

ladynem

Awesome Player
It's getting too late for me this week, but have fun when it starts :)

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Sorry guys, I couldn't get online this morning, my internet was down :(

how did it go?

LaLaJoy

Awesome Player
Is this happening again? I'd love to join if it is.