• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Quick question about multi's?

uscg

Awesome Player
i was wondering if you had a system to check for people with multi accounts? i didnt see anything in the forums about it, maybe i overlooked it. is there a way to report suspected members or is that what the private forum is for?

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
For the moment, if you suspect people of being multis, go ahead and report it in the private forum. And before anyone freaks out, any suspected multi will be informed of the charges against them, we're not going to kick off otherwise rule-abiding people without some due process.

Upvote 0

uscg

Awesome Player
sounds good. i hope you wouldn't just take my word for it if i ask you guys to look into it. if someone thought i was cheating, i would like to have due process as well. not being a poor sport, just want to see if there was cheating forum in here. Thanks for the information.

Upvote 0

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
sounds good. i hope you wouldn't just take my word for it if i ask you guys to look into it. if someone thought i was cheating, i would like to have due process as well. not being a poor sport, just want to see if there was cheating forum in here. Thanks for the information.

We have various mechanisms for determining multis. :D

Upvote 0