• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Predatory Games - New Sheriff or anyone else

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
This was posted in the wiki until Beanz edited when we found out team play was no longer an option.

Yes, I am familiar with the rules.:)

As for a social clan. They are real easy to create. Take a lot of work to be active.

Indeed. I'm the admin of the fixed force clan -- it's not the most active thing I can imagine, but still produces signs of life now and then.

Ok, I vote for having an assassin clan (and I can be the admin, too, if there are no other aspirants). You guys wanna join?

You have to be a TEAM to play at team assassin, but the strategy isn't hard.

Yeah, strategy is not very hard in duels (1v1, 2v2, etc.). However, a 10-player doubles assassins or a 9-player triples assassins sounds hell of a fun. And a 24-player sixers with players who actually know what they are doing? Boy, I'm getting the goosebumps.

And you know I, for one, would be very happy to test your skills in assassin games. (And one day, a pleasant, sunny and warm day, when the wind is right and the dice is nice, dorcee and i will really steamroll you and the chill man in doubles. Count on that, yo.)

Minimum highest rank achieved would be better.

True, true. Good point. +1.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Thanks, gtivan. All kidding aside, yes, I'm ruthless and play to win, but I don't play MEAN (at least I don't think I do). As you said, I'll answer questions from anyone, even in the middle of a game. One of my partners once got REALLY pissed at me because he said I was helping the other guys when we should just be killing them. (We won the game anyway, but I ended up partnering with someone from one of the other teams later and teaching them how to play team games).

Upvote 0