• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Physical version of boardgame

Datderfranny

Awesome Player
I was wondering, does majorcommand or anyone else make these games in a physical, actual, board game to be played in person? I stumbled across this site looking up risk, because my friends and I used to play all the time (with house variants), and a buddy of mine and I were just talking about it. The default map version always bothered me a little (North America worth 5 easier to defend than Europe also worth 5, Asia being an uncontrollable wasteland in a typical game, no Hawaii connecting to Japan or Australia, Only 1 entry into Australia, etc.),

Anyway, stumbling across this site, the maps are gorgeous! Does anyone make physical versions of these boards for sale, with cards as well? The two maps that interest me the most are "Classic Evolved" and "Classic Massive".

Ive also posted this in questions and answers as I didnt know which sub-forum was best for this thread. Thanks. Hopefully someone will get back to me.