• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Photoshop Fun

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
Anyone want to have some sort of tennis match? 3-way - signature battle?

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I'm in, starting next week.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
i'm still sore over that CC match i lost a few years back. Anyone else want in?

Cassidy

Deputy General
Awesome Player
I'm ready to get my arse kicked by you two, but I don't want to take up the third spot if WM wants in. If we make it 4-way or WM doesn't want to play, I'll join.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
um, i am an artist as well... and um... yeah. i'm actually a pretty good one...
oh, and i do alot of 500px x 500px for a vampire rpg game online..
Jess can vouch to all of this. if you want to play ps tennis i am 'in'.. if it's okay for a girl to join in...

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
you have a link to any artwork?

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
ghostskeleton at Deviantart?

http://ghostskeletons.deviantart.com/gallery/?loggedin=1#/dpobgd

If you are an artist, i figured you commented on mibi's profile - and you said you always use some sort of ghost in your username. And the signature is EB. Eva Bachman I think from facebook

:)

(edit)
If you are - i would be honored to be in a match with an artist as talented as yourself.

(2nd edit)
The theme could be macabre - right up my alley also.

Last edited:

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
.. but I don't want to take up the third spot if WM wants in

I think WM has his hands full in a religious debate over at cc. Looks like it's another god vs science debate full throttle.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
yeah thats her, after she got BANNED from deviantart. so, better watch out for her multi-tendancies.

WidowMakers

Senior Cartographer
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
I think WM has his hands full in a religious debate over at cc. Looks like it's another god vs science debate full throttle.

nope I am done with that debate. No one listens. I am ok with peopel disagreeing but they misquote and ignore my posts contents too often to make it worth my tiem to discuss anything. No one answers the questions I ask. They just say why I am wrong. Oh well.

Really I want to get back to making maps here but I am really trying to figure out where to go with this AR map.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
No one answers the questions I ask. They just say why I am wrong.

nothing more frustrating than talking religion or politics in a format like this... for many there's no motivation to be civil (or even rational) when they're dealing with folks you've never met and never will meet. Folks think that whoever holds his ground the longest wins.

Oh, and maybe we should keep the conversation in this forum from directly referring to debates elsewhere.

WidowMakers

Senior Cartographer
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
nothing more frustrating than talking religion or politics in a format like this... for many there's no motivation to be civil (or even rational) when they're dealing with folks you've never met and never will meet. Folks think that whoever holds his ground the longest wins.
Oh, and maybe we should keep the conversation in this forum from directly referring to debates elsewhere.

lol. I actually posted that at the beginning explaining why this is not a good forum for debate. I just seemed to learn that now after 3 years.. haha

I will do a layer battle eventually but not right now.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
yeah RJ, that's an account that has two images posted, because i am old skool deviantart user that got weeded out when Angelo took over from Jark and Matt...and that account allowed me to comment on my friends things. anyhow, i appreciate the nice comments... my stuff is scattered around the internet, flickr, livejournal, creativestem, et c. anyhow.. if you want to play me, should we start a new thread for it?

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
so Ghost is in - I've never had a 4-way layer battle - you guys wanna do it?

rj vs ghost vs badorties vs cassidy?

Theme can be MajorCommand we might get some interesting propoganda images from it

we'll start a thread when we nail down who's in.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
oh - and i'm barely around the next couple days - deck deck and more deck for me over this fun holiday weekend.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
we should keep it open themed. let the first one be fun and easy. then we can do some propagada.

mapguy

Awesome Player
yeah RJ, that's an account that has two images posted, because i am old skool deviantart user that got weeded out when Angelo took over from Jark and Matt...and that account allowed me to comment on my friends things. anyhow, i appreciate the nice comments... my stuff is scattered around the internet, flickr, livejournal, creativestem, et c. anyhow.. if you want to play me, should we start a new thread for it?

So when are you guys going to start some layer battles ?

Last edited by a moderator:

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
uh... gag me with a spoon... lol.

i'll play you, anytime.. gimmie a photo of you to manip though...
not sure i'm keen on my face being on a trollop. :p

mapguy

Awesome Player
uh... gag me with a spoon... lol.

i'll play you, anytime.. gimmie a photo of you to manip though...
not sure i'm keen on my face being on a trollop. :p

Trollop, LOFL!
But I guess if I put my photo out there, someone might put my head on a trollop. lol.

If it really bothers you, I will delete it. Just funnin around, do not want to make anyone mad or anything.

OK, so I deleted the image. I think that it turned out way more sexual than I intended. I hope that you will forgive me. :goodnight:

Last edited:

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Trollop, LOFL!
But I guess if I put my photo out there, someone might put my head on a trollop. lol.

If it really bothers you, I will delete it. Just funnin around, do not want to make anyone mad or anything.

OK, so I deleted the image. I think that it turned out way more sexual than I intended. I hope that you will forgive me. :goodnight:

you're insane. :D