• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Peru empty?

coolname

Awesome Player
Somehow, Peru remained empty after an attack (I won, but screen ALL/ONE did not appear). I already fixed it by moving an army into Peru later on, in reinforce stage.

See screen shot. Game #000551

Attachments

• Peru_empty..jpg
    Peru_empty..jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 93

coolname

Awesome Player
Hmm, this game (#000551) is buggy, it totally skipped my assault turn...Is there a fo back button? I haven't reinforced anything yet, so I gain no advantage.

coolname

Awesome Player
Hmm, this game (#000551) is buggy, it totally skipped my assault turn...Is there a go back button? I haven't reinforced anything yet, so I gain no advantage.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Hmm, this game (#000551) is buggy, it totally skipped my assault turn...Is there a go back button? I haven't reinforced anything yet, so I gain no advantage.

I don't have a resolution for you but I just wanted to acknowledge that we have seen your report and it is being investigated. Thanks.

coolname

Awesome Player
OK thanks. No hurry, I just let the round go by peacefully, without an assault

PointSpecial

Awesome Player
I just had the same thing happen with Iberia:

d872b8fafa7002f9554eefa0471682f9.png

This was was more my fault... I wasn't sure how many troops I wanted to move there from Maghreb so I tried to move the box... and it closed on me before I could assign any.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
usually a refresh of the page fixes this issue

PointSpecial

Awesome Player
usually a refresh of the page fixes this issue

I wasn't sure if this would work or if it would do something unexpected like end my turn... and I wasn't done with my attack.

As an aside... I don't recall reinforcing into Iberia, but I do have an army there now. Perhaps I did it (just to make sure I kept the region) but I just can't remember.

That might be another bug in and of itself... if one would just *get* a free army in the event that this (a region without an army) happens.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I wasn't sure if this would work or if it would do something unexpected like end my turn... and I wasn't done with my attack.

As an aside... I don't recall reinforcing into Iberia, but I do have an army there now. Perhaps I did it (just to make sure I kept the region) but I just can't remember.

That might be another bug in and of itself... if one would just *get* a free army in the event that this (a region without an army) happens.

If your time runs out and you have a won region that you have not advanced any armies onto, it will automatically advance one army for you. That is likely what happened here.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
We have made some changes to address the issues presented in this thread. Please let me know if you see anything similar to this behavior again.

Thanks.