• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Nothing Rhymes with AAFitz...

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Except

AA Fits
AA Brits
AA Cli
AA Ditts
AA Grits
AA Tits
AA Zits...

you get the Idea.

That stupid joke explains as much about me as you need to know, but beyond that....

Im self-employed and simply love building things, and unwind here after doing so.

Im in my low 40's and can say that for a few more years.

Ive had quite a bit of fun really playing risk-esqe games for the last few years and beyond a little poker, its my only real online experience. Its been very interesting, and in may ways, much better than Id ever have expected, and in many ways...much worse.

I do very much enjoy playing the part of an elitist bastard, and quite frankly, Im good at it as I am many things...(see what I did there)...

But in reality, Im very down to earth, I try to stay very true to myself and others, and I very much enjoy being theatrical at times. I also, very much enjoy explaining things in exacting detail, and very much enjoy using as many words as I can to really, explain difficult topics. Some get it, some dont, but as I said, I enjoy it.....so usually...that's the point.

In real life, I really do try to be the one person you can count on and thankfully, for some, I can be, and unfortunately, cant always be.

Anyways, thats me. So...dont be completely fooled by my theatrics, nor do I suggest you forgive them if I cross the line, as I sometimes allow myself to do. Also, my OCD has very much affected how I view this game, and after well over 10000 games and many years and countless, fruitless hours, I have very much learned things that I have come to view as fact, that in many cases, some will disagree with. For me its experience, but its very easy to confuse with arrogance, and for that I apologize for the times theres a misunderstanding. For the others, when I fully intend on being arrogant...well...Id say just view me in that light as you rightfully should...

I mean, as you can see, I'm close to perfect...but not quite there...

yet.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
The song I was listening to went perfect with reading your intro. Like a movie intro really, read by some distinguished actor.

Nice to meet ya Titz... er... Fitz.

Self employed? You a contractor of sorts? What do you do for a living?

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
If it's a map of the world with 100+ terits on it, you can rest assured that fitz will know it inside and out within a week. :D

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
You forgot the part about training chickens...

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Nothing rhymes with AA Fitz.

The problem is that you are trying to spell out your name, but you need to just say it together phonetically...

AAFitz as a word is pronounced "Aphids"

and everybody knows Aphids rhymes with Cedar-Rapids..

And Cedar-Rapids is known for processing tons of corn...

And Corn Farmers hate rocks...

which rhymes with "AAFitz has stinky socks"

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
hmm.. what rhymes with Aphids....

hmm... maybe....

Sadists!

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The problem is that you are trying to spell out your name, but you need to just say it together phonetically...

AAFitz as a word is pronounced "Aphids"

and everybody knows Aphids rhymes with Cedar-Rapids..

And Cedar-Rapids is known for processing tons of corn...

And Corn Farmers hate rocks...

which rhymes with "AAFitz has stinky socks"

I do, but my s*** does not stink.