• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

No private games...Can't drop out of game with someone I don't want to play with..

Essej

Awesome Player
So, new to the site and loving the game. I invited a friend to play a game with me, but seeing as I can't make it a password protected game someone else joined, then his turn was first and the game started....now I'm in 4 games, can't start any more, can't leave the game I'm in with the person I don't know.... boooooo, I can't play with my friend...

Solutions?

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Well, one solution is to write something in the Comments section during game creation, something like "Reserved for Player X". That will almost always dissuade a random person from jumping into the game. As far as immediate solutions to your current full plate, I'd say that the 2p Mini game (which is the game I assume you're talking about) shouldn't take too long. It might be worth sending a message to your opponent and figuring out a time that you can both be online so you can play the game in real time.

Upvote 0

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
as you are an active and enthusiastic player, i have upgraded your class to Strategist, which will allow you to play in unlimited games.

Upvote 0

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
as you are an active and enthusiastic player, i have upgraded your class to Strategist, which will allow you to play in unlimited games.

The Great Magnanimous Bado once again exceeds the expectations of the unsuppressed minions who adore him...:adore:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I'd be nothing if not for my minions... and my hordes too, mustn't forget the hordes.

Upvote 0