• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

New Scoreboard Leader!

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Congratulations to th-child for winning the Badass of the Year Tournament, and with the 1700 points that he collected, taking over the top spot on the points scoreboard! :beers:

Last edited:

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Wow, I never thought it possible! :)

Congrats!

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
congrats

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player
wow amazing, this guy has a gift for big tourneys. Congrats!

By the way, do you think it's possible to reach #1 without winning big tourneys? I've been trying since I pay since a year ago and it's like crashing into a wall all the time, so maybe I should give up, I don't know.

Roscokov

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
Well Done Th - quite an achievement!

I thought Sensa was gonna have to come back to the pack a lot more before anybody even thought about challenging but 6465 is a ridiculous score...

Eduardo - I would think 5000 is about the limit if you are not gonna win a large points tournament....there's usually a few around though...so just win one ;)

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Portuguese!? 'Fogo pá. Parabéns!'

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Parabéns

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Hey, thanks for the topic Cards, and thanks for the congrats everyone!

this guy has a gift for big tourneys.

Yes, yes. My dice have the ups and downs as always, but lately I got my luck in the games where it really mattered. Never happened before, I'm just as surprised as anyone. :)

By the way, do you think it's possible to reach #1 without winning big tourneys?

Good question.

I don't think so. I win tournies regularly, and without those I don't think I'd ever be above Colonel.

Sensa, if I remember correctly, got big by winning masterj's Onyx League 3 times consecutively, and I guess he'll be close to 7k points again when he scoops up the master of the maps doubles with pitman.

Jaejae, who still has an amazing score, went up to 7k with his tourney wins, and he also had a knack for winning 24-player games I think.

Champig almost reached 6k, he won the Mercenaries Christmas Escalation.

And there was mereltje. I don't recall her winning anything big, she was just good all around, but she never reached 5k.

Cagey was able to maintain a 5k-ish score for an extended period with playing 10/12-player games mostly. Pretty amazing feat, and I guess this 5k indeed seems to be a barrier.

Your score actually looks very impressive with the lot of games you are playing. But, as I said, without tournies I'd probably never reach 4k, so every score above that impresses me.

Oh, I almost forgot ILBD. She went to almost 6k by playing the same game over and over again and kicking everyone's ass in the process. So I guess it's either tournies or sticking to your strongest game only. Luck vs boredom.

Portuguese!? 'Fogo pá. Parabéns!'

I just live in Portugal atm, but don't actually speak Portuguese. Muito obrigado nonetheless! :)

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
I suspected you were just living here. Maybe the winds here gave you some wisdom for the dice haha. I kinda said 'Hellyeah, Congratulations'.

And for the 'Muito Obrigado', de nada ;)

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player
Thanks for the nice words. It's always the same story, i win half my games, including 1 or 2 finals, for a period and then suddenly i'm smashed by awful dice and the suicidal types.

I'm sure i can reach 5k out of that regularity but i'm bored so next month i will likely quit or become a grunt at least.

Anyway it's good to have iberia at the top :)

namelochil

Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Congrats, th!! Well done, man!

Also, really nice summary of the people at the top of the leaderboard over the last few years. Seems very accurate to me. I just want to re-emphasize this because I find it ridiculously impressive:

Oh, I almost forgot ILBD. She went to almost 6k by playing the same game over and over again and kicking everyone's ass in the process. So I guess it's either tournies or sticking to your strongest game only. Luck vs boredom.

She built up a decent score playing 1v1s on all different maps, but at some point she did switch to 12D-only. Her win rate on that map was absolutely insane. And she was not just "point-farming" grunts. In fact it was pretty much the opposite: she farmed points from the top half of the leaderboard. Crazy.

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player
Related to what we were talking about here, sweetie has just reached 5000 points without winning any big tourneys (and playing a big amount of games against every kind of players).

I don't know if anybody has done that before but as we said that's an amazing feat.

I'd say she's the player of the year, possibly the best of MC if she manages to stay up there, which is very difficult.

So congrats!