• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

**New** Games with Neutral Players

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
** If this game has launched - inbox me or 'reply' to be added to the list for the next game to be launched **

Looking for 2 players > 12 D map

TeamsQuads
Turn OrderSequential
ReservesEscalite
Reinforcement AllowanceUnlimited
ReinforcementPath
ForceChance

> 2 teams, 4 players each, each team has 2 non-combat neutral players.

This is "NOT" an Elimination Match, that is, your team is not eliminated if any one of the 4 on your team is eliminated.

> https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/62128

Find a mate and come join us.

Last edited:

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
sharing a post by @periwinkle

Hello everyone! ok, we have a standard set of neutral players now......the usernames are as follows:

neutralplayer1
neutralplayer2
neutralplayer3
neutralplayer4

Just to keep in simple. Let me know if you want some neutral players in your games by messaging me, [@periwinkleor @SgtPatton, either of us can help add neutrals to a game you are creating], and the game link and I will add them in for you! Good Luck and Cheers!

peri :)

an UPDATE > Periwinkle has added 2 more neutral Players,

neutralplayer5
neutralplayer6

There are now 6 non-combat neutral players available that go AWOL after round 1.

if you want some neutral players in your games by messaging Periwinkle, [@periwinkle or SgtPatton @SgtPatton, either of us can help add neutrals to a game you are creating], and the game link and we will add them in for you! Good Luck and Have Fun!

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
2 Players needed. A *NEW* Neutral Players 2 Team Game has been launched. Wanted 2 players for Team 2.

There is 1 neutral player on each team, both are inactive non-combatant fillers to add challenge and variety to the game.

Interested? Join AuraCraft and SgtPatton at >
https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/62669

Land Rush
<> Standard Triples Escalite Unlimited Path Chance

Last edited: