• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

New Asia map

mapguy

Awesome Player
Love it, love it, love it. :beer:

The thing that I really want to talk about is the raised numbers. I suggested this very thing years ago at CC. I argued that by giving them a drop shadow it would help in reading the board. The relief that this produces makes it feel more like a real game board, with real game pieces on it. The overall effect, is one that separates the numbers from the map, and puts them on their own separate plane. Which in turn allows the players to see everything at a glance.

I would love to see this done on ALL of the maps.

mapguy

Awesome Player
I just noticed something that needs to be fixed. It is only a graphical thing, but...
-The non-playable land to the north looks fine when the game is in the process of loading, but once it is finished loading, it changes color to that of the ocean.

giuppi

Awesome Player
I just noticed something that needs to be fixed. It is only a graphical thing, but...
-The non-playable land to the north looks fine when the game is in the process of loading, but once it is finished loading, it changes color to that of the ocean.

good catch!